One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

Gravity cat the adequately amused
Despite my good day, my back now hurts.
I just cut my hair really short, and it's cold out (bad combo when you don't have a hat).
Kind of wasted my afternoon today. I was gonna hang with a friend, but I couldn't get into contact with 'em. Had their phone in Airplane mode so they hadn't received my text.

By the time they turned their signal back on; they had already gotten home. We had this planned for a few days or so, so it was a hell of a letdown.
I was charging my phone several hours ago because it was completely dead. When I came to pick it up later to leave somewhere I had found that, though I had plugged the phone into the charger, the charger was not plugged into the outlet like I usually leave it.

I'm dumb. So very dumb...
Getting called a racist by a customer, because I won't kiss their ass.
My cramps at work were so bad I felt like I was going to throw up and die, but then the midol kicked and it went away while I was making pretzels.
My gamepad broke.

HOW AM I EXPECTED TO PLAY SKULLGIRLS OR DARK SOULS! I can't go on anymore; I NEED THOSE GAMES IN ORDER TO LIVE!
Forum Image: http://puu.sh/5NTQf.gifForum Image: http://puu.sh/5NTQf.gif
The fact that I'm back here.
That my chances of winning an onahole are miniscule.
Gravity cat wrote...
Despite my good day, my back now hurts.

Perfect quote to bring this point up; every time something good happens, some always go wrong; I hate that!
The thing I don't like about today is that I KNOW that I'll be having 2 exams tomorrow....
I can't find a good torrent for "The Brilliant Green" discography.
I made the awful choice to see Hobbit in 3d.
I hit a concrete barrier merging into a highway. Resulting in curb rashed $400 wheel. I also ran over a squirrel several minutes later.
They cancelled my coworkers shift stating it wasn't busy enough, and then low and behold it got super busy all night, and I ran out of blenders like three times (therefor losing customers because they didn't want to wait for me to clean a blender), and instead of getting off work at 10-10:30, I finally got off at 11 and got home at 11:20 D: so tired.
Someone decided to park in my roommate's parking space. She was... very unhappy about it and really wanted to confront the owner of the car even though I told her that calling the superintendent would be a better option because if that person decides to secretly scratch her car, it would cost her thousands of dollars to have it fixed and a big pain in the ass should we decide to check the cameras and prove that he actually scratched it.
It was very awkward for me because I had to defuse the situation.

Oh, and heavy snowfall again.
Even though I'm able to surf the internet, I can't skype and torrent. Oh well, I'll try to bear with it for these few months.
I thought I would have time for everything and I didn't.
People who lag during ranked matches on Tekken Revolution. >_>
The avocado i bought yesterday still isnt ripe enough to eat.....

oh also that i'm not having a threesome with two cute japanese chicks right now (or ever will for that matter)