Do you drive a car?

Do you drive a car?

Total Votes : 5,927
Lifted 2000 Ford Expedition XLT 4X4, 5.4L Triton V8, Black everything (Daily Driver)
2006 Hummer H1 Alpha, 5.7L Vortec V8, Black everything (2nd Daily Driver)
I've been driving since college. While I would prefer public transit, that's not an option for me, except for when I go to DragonCon.
I drive a 2008 Rav4 with a big dent in the front left fender from Super Douche (my sister's moronic chronically unemployed boyfriend) a few years ago.

The public transportation where I live doesn't do diddly squat. The nearest bus stop that I've seen is at least a 5 or 10 minute drive (so about an hour or two of walking or a half hour by bike) from my house.
Meh I would but dont have money to constantly put into gas.... But I walk 70miles a week due to this its good... I do have a suszuki but no more driving that....
Things are rally complicated for me right now i have a drivers license buut I cant drive be cause i cant afford insurance because i cant get a job.....-_-"
Yep, everyday for a couple years now.
No, but I wanna.
I drive my 97 Land Rover Discovery every day, except on the days it decides to remind me that it's British and not start. Then that day is spent making start again.
naaaah, I don't drive.
It's not like I dont like it.
I really love cars, bikes as well.
But I dont really need one. Bycicle, Bus and Train are sufficient. So why supporting polution?
But I am planing to make a driving license, you never know when you might need a car.
Cars are unnecessary as fuck, especially in big cities.
Yep, every single day. The commute to my college is a bitch. Next semester I'm making it so all my classes are on the same days.
Wow, crazy. I've read through dozens of comments and it seems a substantial amount of people don't drive or actively dislike it. Cars irl are my passion. I love driving fast, it doesn't make me sick and rarely makes me scared unless someone else is driving. Offroading in trucks is also sweet and I own both a 80's turbo hatch and an 80's 4x4. I also do all the work on both vehicles and never take them to shops.

Or nevermind, guess the people who aren't into driving are on the first 4 pages. lol.
I drive whenever I visit my parents. I have no car myself and having one would be a waste of money for me, but I have nothing against driving and it is actually really fun and practical if your wallet can allow it. So "sometimes" is my answer.
i drive everyday if the traffic isn't bad
Hmm, I will try to bye a car :'>
I drive at least 4 days a week to school. Driving is a bit of a necessity when you live in the suburbs
I drive to and from school but I took a gap year and as a result I haven't been driving too much
I hate driving. You can be the most safe driver, and you can still get hit my another car.
Well I'm not old enough and I'd rather drive a motorcycle.
owning may be inconvenient for some people.