Hide NTR option PLEASE

Pages Prev123Next
nacho wrote...
As the average vanilla lover who is extremely insecure about the effect that 200x280 pixel sized thumbnail images have on his life

so, all of you?

read the fucking tags, not the thumbnail...
devsonfire 3,000,000th Poster
Jacob wrote...
FAKKU Gold will have a feature that allows you to ignore certain tags.

The question is, when is it going to be open for public and implemented?

Honestly, I'm looking forward at what features Fakku Gold has to offer.
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
devsonfire wrote...
Jacob wrote...

Honestly, I've been asking that ever since I got this implemented into Fakku Gold. It really has been a while
devsonfire 3,000,000th Poster
SneeakyAsian wrote...
devsonfire wrote...
Jacob wrote...

Honestly, I've been asking that ever since I got this implemented into Fakku Gold. It really has been a while

If it's at reasonable price, I totally wouldn't mind paying to support the site.
guammastermind671 Da RL Lurker at FAKKU
Kona-chan wrote...
nacho wrote...
As the average vanilla lover who is extremely insecure about the effect that 200x280 pixel sized thumbnail images have on his life

so, all of you?

I agree with you man but we got to make sure that when someone uploads the doujins on the site, make sure its been properly labeled. There have been times that I would come across certain doujins that haven't been labeled properly when released, but were labeled properly after some users pointed it out.
I'm actually implementing it as we speak (though FAKKU Gold itself still won't be live for a little while).

That said, how exactly would everyone like the "ignore" attribute feature to look. You will be able to ignore any attribute on FAKKU (an attribute is an artist, tag, series, translator, or uploader). Should the content not show up at all if you have it on your ignore list? Should it show a warning on the top of the page when you are looking at it? Should it show a popup warning the forces you to click continue? Should it show a black box on the front page if the content contains an ignored attribute?

What does everyone want?
guammastermind671 wrote...
Kona-chan wrote...
nacho wrote...

so, all of you?

I agree with you man but we got to make sure that when someone uploads the doujins on the site, make sure its been properly labeled. There have been times that I would come across certain doujins that haven't been labeled properly when released, but were labeled properly after some users pointed it out.

And this is why the uploader is usually also the scanslator. They know what's inside because they actually scanned it.
Kuro vi Lolitannia wrote...
Kona-chan wrote...
nacho wrote...

so, all of you?

And this is why the uploader is usually also the scanslator. They know what's inside because they actually scanned it.

True but there "has" been occasions that people have seen this happen before. No offense man :)
Kona-chan wrote...
nacho wrote...

so, all of you?

True but there "has" been occasions that people have seen this happen before. No offense man :)

AFAIK those stuffs are the ones that Jacob, or someone else uploaded before the site is upgraded.
Kona-chan wrote...
nacho wrote...

so, all of you?

AFAIK those stuffs are the ones that Jacob, or someone else uploaded before the site is upgraded.

my point exactly! :D
Kaimax Best Master-San
Jacob wrote...
What does everyone want?

Which one is easier to code, and less likely to fuck up the system and/or the server if something goes wrong?
Kaimax wrote...
Jacob wrote...
What does everyone want?

Which one is easier to code, and less likely to fuck up the system and/or the server if something goes wrong?

There shouldn't be any performance impact no matter which way we choose, plus this will be a gold feature so a small amount of users will have access to it.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Im not offended on any content fakku has. Plus i can just not click on the doujin/tag/scanner/whatever, but i guess just not appearing on the person who has it block for them is the best option so there no complaining on 'eww ntr... fuck all of you people' comments anymore.
echoeagle3 Oppai Overlord
I must admit I really thought this was a joke at first. No one says you have to look at NTR, the tags are there so you can avoid stuff you don't want to see. There is no way that just having the tag be there hurts you. I myself am probably a bigger hater of futa and traps then almost anyone, but I would never suggest completely hiding the content. That sounds far too childish and this isn't a site for children. Even though it seems we get people that like to act like children all the time
Kaimax Best Master-San
Jacob wrote...
Kaimax wrote...
Jacob wrote...
What does everyone want?

There shouldn't be any performance impact no matter which way we choose, plus this will be a gold feature so a small amount of users will have access to it.

Well, how about making a poll about it?
Kaimax wrote...

I think you should do a poll.

Me personally I don't think we need it(Gold). People need to read the god damn tags is all. Either that or go straight to banning every f*cker who complains about NTR.
lupface wrote...
Kaimax wrote...

I think you should do a poll.

Me personally I don't think we need it(Gold). People need to read the god damn tags is all. Either that or go straight to banning every f*cker who complains about NTR.

Banning all the vanilla-fags (vanilla is fine, over-zealous idiots are not) would make the site lose a huge amount of traffic.

I agree with the poll idea.
Medzy wrote...
Hide NTR option PLEASE

Yes. Please do this.

Make it so the NTR tag is invisible, but still upload manga that has NTR - just don't show "NTR" in the tags.

Forum Image: http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/312/563/05d.jpg
This is the dumbest shit I've read in a while.
yurixhentai wrote...
This is the dumbest shit I've read in a while.

All of my agreement.

If its in Fakku Gold only I'm fine with it, since the site would earn money from the people who can't read.
Pages Prev123Next