Have you ever watched an anime about food/cooking?

Have you ever watched an anime about food/cooking?

Total Votes : 4,836
cooking master boy.
For Anime, I've watched Yumeiro Pattisiere. The first season was pretty good IMO, but I didn't like the second season at all. I read a couple of food based manga though, Shokugeki no Souma is sooooo good.
Toriko is pretty entertaining... And it makes you wish it was real.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
The only one I watched was cooking master boy.
Toriko, I love it, after every episode or marathon I usually cook a lot afterwards.
Well not all was about food but the manga of pastel have a lot of food
Cooking Master Boy
Yakitate Japan
Not that it's an anime but Bambino! is a great manga about italian-style cooking. Very touching story.
I still watch toriko religuosly
1st one i watched was Yumeiro Pattisiere :P it was quite pleasant with nice atmosphere and i rly enjoyed it. now i`m looking forward to Shokugeki no Soma serialization, hope it comes soon
"Working!" counts right? About the closest thing i can think of really, it's more about the restaurant itself than the food and cooking but still!
Ben-to its about food...well fighting for food lol
I love those kind!
Does Toriko count? if not.... I answered yes for no reason.
Yakitate is the only series that I managed to finish, the other ones, well I remember watching Cooking Master Boy when I was a kid and that's about it
Mine was "Fighting fodons" I swear those entrees, threw punches just as good as Bruce Lee.
i remember watching cooking master boy.. this is long time ago... but still a good anime..
Her name was Mama....and she loved to cook
-Mr. Ajikko.
-Cooking Master Boy.

Watching them, REALLY makes me hungry.
The food. SO APPETIZING!

These animes I mentioned, THERE MUST BE COOKBOOK THEY MADE SOMEWHERE!

-Yakitate! Japan.

You like bread? I'd love to try their bread! With matching coffee on a quiet afternoon. XD
I saw an anime about high school kids fighting over lunchbox on sale in a store. Was pretty funny and stupid but also kinda cool.