Waifu Game XII: Dirty Dozen

waynoinsano wrote...
PumpJack McGee wrote...
Is the site slower lately or is it just my connection?

I kept getting the temporary unavailable page last night. Seems better now.

List updated

And Pump are we going with retroactive rule check the whole game unless someone ninja's a claim or are you gonna do a cut off

I'm thinking the first few hours after the round begins. Perhaps 6, like the edit rule.

But if somebody ninjas your claim before you do the rule check- tough beans.
First time I've logged on in a while and I do it on the first day of the Waifu game, and Yuno isn't taken?!

Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
Zaff wrote...
First time I've logged on in a while and I do it on the first day of the Waifu game, and Yuno isn't taken?!

[spoil]

[color=#ff69b4]Seems like you got some good timing then, Zaff.

Welcome back, too.
Lughost the Lugoat
Septin wrote...
From Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! or Majikoi! i claim Christiane Friedrich as my first waifu.

such pleb taste
Lughost wrote...
Septin wrote...
From Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! or Majikoi! i claim Christiane Friedrich as my first waifu.

such pleb taste

She's good in bed tho.
Lughost wrote...
Septin wrote...

such pleb taste

Each to their own taste.
Senjougahara Hitagi (Bakemonogatari) - Waar - SUCK A DICK RYSSEN

Huehuehue
Sou Yaguruma wrote...

Huehuehue

[color=#ff69b4]lol. That pretty fucking funny.
Tsamari wrote...
Sou Yaguruma wrote...

Huehuehue

Netorare hurts bitches.
DarkShatter wrote...
Tsamari wrote...
Sou Yaguruma wrote...

Huehuehue

Netorare hurts bitches.

[color=#ff69b4]But it's pretty funny sometimes, too.
Enos29 Black Mouse Rising
Zaff wrote...

LINDSEY!!!!
Lughost the Lugoat
Septin wrote...
Lughost wrote...
Septin wrote...

such pleb taste

Each to their own taste.

*To each their own.
devsonfire 3,000,000th Poster
whatevere5656 wrote...
whatevere5656 wrote...
I claim Arcueid Brunestud from Tsukihime
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://f.ptcdn.info/649/010/000/1381149569-ArcueidBru-o.jpg

I don't get why i didn't make it to the list
Reclaiming
I hereby claim Arcueid Brunestud from Tsukihime as my waifu.
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://f.ptcdn.info/649/010/000/1381149569-ArcueidBru-o.jpg

Do you even rule check?
Waar FAKKU Moderator
Glad someone noticed.
echoeagle3 Oppai Overlord
Lughost wrote...
Septin wrote...

such pleb taste

Momoyo best girl
I've already + repped Imaginization's claim because someone gave him a neg. Now it's happened again could someone throw him an up rep to even it out.

People please be civil. Anonymously hurting someones rep because they claim a waifu you wanted is not the way the system works, and is a pretty low blow. You are supposed to post in this discussion thread your grievance over losing your potential waifu so we can all point and laugh at your butthurt. Thank you
Revelation Defender of DFC
waynoinsano wrote...
I've already + repped Imaginization's claim because someone gave him a neg. Now it's happened again could someone throw him an up rep to even it out.

People please be civil. Anonymously hurting someones rep because they claim a waifu you wanted is not the way the system works, and is a pretty low blow. You are supposed to post in this discussion thread your grievance over losing your potential waifu so we can all point and laugh at your butthurt. Thank you

Forum Image: http://s1.postimg.org/ucgklb0vj/image.jpg
Why am I being hated on?

;-;
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
waynoinsano wrote...

I just did.
Imaginization wrote...
Why am I being hated on?

;-;

Happens every game some gets a really popular girl and people can't take a gracious defeat and resort to dirty play.