Renai Sample... samples!

Pages 12Next
I'll be doing a much more in-depth post about Renai Sample and FAKKU books later this week, but now that pre-orders have started I wanted to share some samples from the book. All week long we will be posting sample images on the FAKKU Twitter and in the FAKKU Books forum, so make sure you follow them if you'd like to see more! Did I mention our books are uncensored?

Renai Sample Chapter 5

renai-sample-04.jpg

Renai Sample Chapter 3

renai-sample-02.jpg

Renai Sample Chapter 2

renai-sample-01.jpg

Looks great!

Can't wait til they get shipped out.
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
I'm ordering mine later today after I go to the bank! This looks awsome too, I'd probably buy it regardless, but since it's supporting fakku it's even better!
I wish you tons of luck in the future!
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Damn it's so fucking weird not seeing black bars, mosaics and invisidicks.

I could get used to this. No, I want to get used to this.
Would buy it... if it didn't cost more than the pre-order to actually ship it to Denmark :(
Xigamaz Gucci Pump
So happy I've pre-ordered this, great art and fully uncensored to boot. Shame it cost more to ship it to me than the product itself but that's a small detail when it comes to supporting more of this :)
W.O.C183 always fapping
One question, the digital version, how does that gets delivered, in a CD, a file, a kindle book? (I'm kinda not very informed about this)
Xigamaz wrote...
So happy I've pre-ordered this, great art and fully uncensored to boot. Shame it cost more to ship it to me than the product itself but that's a small detail when it comes to supporting more of this :)

MisterCDN wrote...
Would buy it... if it didn't cost more than the pre-order to actually ship it to Denmark :(

Sorry about the international shipping costs. I've heard it can get a little pricey outside of the United States, thank you for pre-ordering regardless! All of our books will be available on Amazon, and we're currently looking at getting them listed on the Book Depository.

tuengo183 wrote...
One question, the digital version, how does that gets delivered, in a CD, a file, a kindle book? (I'm kinda not very informed about this)

I'll be posting more details in a week or two, but all digital purchases will be available in a new section of your profile for you to read/download anytime you want.
For once, I'm actually interested in ordering something like this in paperback form.
However, I'll be in university for the coming year. Will the packaging be...discreet? Cause I'm not sure I want to be caught with a box with big red letters spelling FAKKU! on it at my dorm.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
BravoLeader117 wrote...
Will the packaging be...discreet? Cause I'm not sure I want to be caught with a box with big red letters spelling FAKKU! on it at my dorm.

https://www.fakku.net/forums/incoherent-babbling/renai-sample-is-available-for-pre-order/page/3#4241182
Likhos01 Monster Girl Lover
*looks at bank account*
*only 5$*

fuck me.
Silencio200 AHHHHHHH! I AM A CAT!
already post my order for the digital version. (unfortunately due.... reasons... and due the fact that when importing goods the customs officer at the airport or the border open the boxes (legal reasons) I cannot order this physical good discretely without the customs officer watching at it... therefore I prefer digital version, and for another reasons too,so thanks for providing digital option.
I better see more details about digital versions of these. I live in America and I better not see any problems.
Gravity cat wrote...
https://www.fakku.net/forums/incoherent-babbling/renai-sample-is-available-for-pre-order/page/3#4241182

Thanks friend!
guammastermind671 Da RL Lurker at FAKKU
CNt wait to read this uncensored! Will this have regular updates to it?
How long is the window for pre-orders? I already blew though most of my money for this month, but I don't needlessly want to cut into my food budget if there is still like two weeks left.
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
Looks great...I wanted to preorder it but the shipping costs really are expensive. I wouldn't mind paying for it, except I wanted to get all the 3 planned pre-order releases in a single shipment because my wallet can't handle individual shipping payments.

...Speaking of which, I wanted to know when the other pre-orders are available? are they only available to pre-order after this current pre-order for Renai Sample has ended or is it possible to pre-order all 3 (or more) for a single shipment?
rikiyuu ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[size=12]I've never been so happy to preorder something in my life
homunculus is one of my artistic inspirations and having one of their works physically in my hands has never made me more happy /wheeze[/h]
AssasinZAssasin wrote...
Looks great...I wanted to preorder it but the shipping costs really are expensive. I wouldn't mind paying for it, except I wanted to get all the 3 planned pre-order releases in a single shipment because my wallet can't handle individual shipping payments.

...Speaking of which, I wanted to know when the other pre-orders are available? are they only available to pre-order after this current pre-order for Renai Sample has ended or is it possible to pre-order all 3 (or more) for a single shipment?

For the first three books the pre-orders will most likely be at different times. pyon-Kti will most likely be available for pre-order next.
FoolyDooly Bought With Mastercard
>sample
>for ren'ai sample
Okay I'll stop with the puns

But seriously, this makes me excited. Future is here, gents (and small amount of ladies who might be buying this too)
Pages 12Next