A little help please...

OK I have a question and there might not be a real solution but i am gonna ask anyway. i pre-ordered it but i pre-ordered digital only but now i am thinking of getting it paperback too. Is there anyway to get it paperback only since i already got digital? or do i just have to pay $20 even though i already payed $10?
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Contact Jacob or Ben at the store. They may be able to send you a paypal request for the rest.
deltakiller22 wrote...
OK I have a question and there might not be a real solution but i am gonna ask anyway. i pre-ordered it but i pre-ordered digital only but now i am thinking of getting it paperback too. Is there anyway to get it paperback only since i already got digital? or do i just have to pay $20 even though i already payed $10?

Hmm there is no easy way to do this. If you order the paperback edition and send me an email I can refund the initial $10 digital order, that should work.
Jacob wrote...
deltakiller22 wrote...

Hmm there is no easy way to do this. If you order the paperback edition and send me an email I can refund the initial $10 digital order, that should work.

huh thanks Jacob. I'll do that. I appreciate it!