http://i.minus.com/ipPk6BqworYkD.gif

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://puu.sh/bHBms/40ef546b51.gif
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Hatsuname wrote...
ÛµPounces ChiÛµ

Hello little Hatsu-chan nice avi (^^)

Tsujoi wrote...
Yeah, the Spiderman movies have been pretty lackluster. The comics have their ups and downs though. Ultimate Spiderman is still my favorite and Superior Spiderman because of Anna Maria romance.

I haven't been into Batman lately. Even Batwoman is losing my interest now. Fables is always good. Can't wait for the next few issues.
Spoiler:

Forum Image: http://puu.sh/bHB1l/b852e132b8.jpg

edit: night sneaky

Only reason I love batman is because of the Joker. That guy is my absolute favorite villan and if he's in it I read it lol. But I get what you mean about the ups and downs, just depends on who's developing the story and such.

I had to read fables for an old college class of mine "fairytales and folklore". We bought and read the first volume of fables and I was hooked after that. Beginning was a bit cheesy, but art and concept was great. Series has been getting better over time too.

Tsamari wrote...
Forum Image: http://i.minus.com/ipPk6BqworYkD.gif

Still need to watch that series, cute gif <3
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Tsamari wrote...
Forum Image: http://i.minus.com/ipPk6BqworYkD.gif

Still need to watch that series, cute gif <3

[color=#ff69b4]It's good. I just watched the last episode of season 2 today. Can't wait for season 3, or part 2 as they are calling it.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Misaki_Chi wrote...

Only reason I love batman is because of the Joker. That guy is my absolute favorite villan and if he's in it I read it lol. But I get what you mean about the ups and downs, just depends on who's developing the story and such.

I had to read fables for an old college class of mine "fairytales and folklore". We bought and read the first volume of fables and I was hooked after that. Beginning was a bit cheesy, but art and concept was great. Series has been getting better over time too.

He's my favorite Batman villain too, probably because I grew up watching the old TAS cartoon. Hopefully the Superman vs Batman movie will be really good.

Yeah, even the fables video game was pretty good. Did your class go through any other non traditional mediums besides comic books?
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
Tsujoi wrote...
Tsamari wrote...
Spoiler:
http://i.minus.com/ipPk6BqworYkD.gif

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://puu.sh/bHBms/40ef546b51.gif

Forum Image: http://i.minus.com/ibacMeSVvWUGPJ.gif
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Tsujoi wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...

He's my favorite Batman villain too, probably because I grew up watching the old TAS cartoon. Hopefully the Superman vs Batman movie will be really good.

Yeah, even the fables video game was pretty good. Did your class go through any other non traditional mediums besides comic books?

Books and films were about it. I know a lot of folklore/fable based works (indie games and mainstream console games), art, anime based works etc. A lot of the people thought I was speaking a foreign language. Most were a bit to "normal" in a sense, fraternity and society type people who just wanted the class as an easy A lol. Was odd to be the only nerdy type person in such a class.
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Tsujoi wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...

Books and films were about it. I know a lot of folklore/fable based works (indie games and mainstream console games), art, anime based works etc. A lot of the people thought I was speaking a foreign language. Most were a bit to "normal" in a sense, fraternity and society type people who just wanted the class as an easy A lol. Was odd to be the only nerdy type person in such a class.

Still sounds like a fun class regardless of how serious the people taking it were.
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Tsujoi wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Tsujoi wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...

Still sounds like a fun class regardless of how serious the people taking it were.

It wasn't too bad, the teacher was pretty awesome for it. Probably one of my more favorite classes from my college days. They did have a videogame class I wanted to try, but I could never get it to fit with my schedule.
Misaki_Chi wrote...

It wasn't too bad, the teacher was pretty awesome for it. Probably one of my more favorite classes from my college days. They did have a videogame class I wanted to try, but I could never get it to fit with my schedule.

Cool, was it an analysis of video games or was it a creation class? Those darn tricky schedules.
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Tsujoi wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...

Cool, was it an analysis of video games or was it a creation class? Those darn tricky schedules.

Analysis of videogames as well as their influence in culture/society. Basically your homework was to play whatever videogame of your choosing for a certain amount of hours each week and keep a diary and such. 30-40+ hours I believe was what they wanted, but that's nothing lol.
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Tsujoi wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...

Analysis of videogames as well as their influence in culture/society. Basically your homework was to play whatever videogame of your choosing for a certain amount of hours each week and keep a diary and such. 30-40+ hours I believe was what they wanted, but that's nothing lol.

"Pulling an all nighter has never been soo fun!" - the class.
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Tsujoi wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Tsujoi wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...

Lol, once I'm done with getting my nursing license, I will be pulling a lot of all nighters!! I miss my precious videogames, anime marathons, comic binges, and conventions.

Gotta go learn more about those stars so later Tsujoi and you're welcome to the girls club anytime you get bored (^^)
I can't decide whether to fap or read pfft
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Tsujoi wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Tsujoi wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...

Lol, once I'm done with getting my nursing license, I will be pulling a lot of all nighters!! I miss my precious videogames, anime marathons, comic binges, and conventions.

Gotta go learn more about those stars so later Tsujoi and you're welcome to the girls club anytime you get bored (^^)

night and thanks

@Alice: Do both, multitask
Tsujoi wrote...

xD Good suggestion

Nice to see you here ^_^ How have you been?
*appeared to hugs both Alice-chan and Misaki-chan*

*returning to the background again*
AliceSinWonderland wrote...
Tsujoi wrote...

xD Good suggestion

The power of multitasking!

Alright, debating on whether to stay up and watch a video game thing or go to sleep. How about yourself?
Tsujoi wrote...
AliceSinWonderland wrote...
Tsujoi wrote...

xD Good suggestion

The power of multitasking!

Alright, debating on whether to stay up and watch a video game thing or go to sleep. How about yourself?

LOL I was going to say MULTITASK but I don't think it would work in your case.

xD I've been good just tired lately. Working on a Saturday and staying up til 2 am every day has not been all that fun, but so far so good. ^_^ I might get off next Saturday
Looky-tan Got Megane?
home
Looky-tan wrote...
home

Welcome home Looky ^_^