[Anime] Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun

Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://s28.postimg.org/vwuwipntp/vs_Z0_Nm_D.jpg

ANN Plot Summary wrote...
Sakura Chiyo confesses her feelings to her schoolmate Nozaki. Due to a misunderstanding, Nozaki thinks Sakura is just a fan. She then discovers Nozaki's other identity; a shōjo manga artist. As she gets closer to Nozaki, she befriends Nozaki's quirky acquaintances who assist him and serve as inspirations for his manga.

Basically your typical cute and comical love story with a silly over-thinking heroine and her oblivious crush.

The series is cute and entertaining to watch and I'll probably keep up with it as an on-the-side sort of series.
Read the manga almost a year back, missing chapters all over sadly...

Really, REALLY, funny. If Space Dandy wasn't airing this season, this would be the funniest anime this season, for me. I'll be waiting each week for the next episode.
Already love this series!!! It might just be my fav anime to watch this season.
im liking it it is making me laugh most of the time
Actually pretty funny. Like that Seo girl, it's like she's perfect.
hiinnnnnnnn dat ending ep 12

this one made me chukkel had a fun watch 9/10
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Episode 12 (and overall for the series 9/10)

Spoiler:
THAT WAS SO FUCKIN CUTE THAT I JUST WANT TO ROLL AROUND SQUEALING LIKE A LITTLE HIGH-SCHOOL GIRL!!! xD

Everything about this anime says shoujo comedy. I loved the character pairings, the comedy was great, and that ending was the absolute best.

I was ready to flip my eggs over the idea of not knowing what Nozaki said to Chiyo, but once I saw the end I was content. It's cute how oblivious he is to Chiyo's love, but that's a typical shoujo plot for you.

I also feel bad for Nozaki's editor.... the poor man has a lot to deal with in terms of Nozaki's artistic spin's he likes to try and put on his manga.

I'll probably continue this to read this series since the manga still has a ways to go. I hope that Chiyo and Nozaki end up together. They are so cute that it's just plain sickening (^w^)