[Anime] Knights of Sidonia (Spring 2014)

Pages Prev12
bakapink wrote...
Foreground Eclipse wrote...
WideEyedMan wrote...
Okay now I'm going to pick up Knights of Sidonia again, because the best girl is coming in season 2.

Best girl as in
Spoiler:
Hoshijiro?

I haven't read past the anime fyi so a simiple yes or no will suffice.

To answer that, as yes or no, may still be a spoil in itself, but if you want a yes and no regardless...

Spoiler:
"No" not her (I would assume).

Gotcha.
Foreground Eclipse wrote...
yes or no will suffice.

No.
So Sidonia is on netflix now, with a dub. I watched the first episode and all I have to say is...damn that was a good dub. The terrible framerate of episode one is gone (it's closer to around episode 4), so I can only hope and assume that in the end, the quality will be even better than the first airing, considering the headstart in quality. Here's a screenshot of the English cast from episode one:
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://puu.sh/a4Tdz/8a3317eeaa.png

Verdict? The dub is worth the watch (rewatch in my case).
WideEyedMan wrote...
pihip wrote...
Moving on to the manga since I suck and can't wait for next season. :P

Prepare for disappointment, mixed with some good bits.

Moved to this thread to not go off-topic in the other.

Anyway, so far the manga is excellent, heck it actually shows that the anime cut a fair amount of stuff.
pihip wrote...
Moved to this thread to not go off-topic in the other.

Anyway, so far the manga is excellent, heck it actually shows that the anime cut a fair amount of stuff.

Mmm if I had to say why I dislike Knights of Sidonia it would be the same reason I dislike AoT.
Just found it and watched it all, and its outstanding!!!! Cant wait for season two, Im going to be sure to spread the word about this show.
Season 2 is on the making

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/11/19-1/return-of-knights-of-sidonia-anime-planned

AND FREAKING BLAME ANIME ADAPTATION!
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
its getting a second season soon, right?
or was that somthing i just heard?
Holoofyoistu wrote...

Yes. It will air during the Spring season of 2015, according to current information. There's a special screening that will air episodes one and possibly two on the 23rd of this month. I check my calender everyday.
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
Foreground wrote...
Holoofyoistu wrote...

Yes. It will air during the Spring season of 2015, according to current information. There's a special screening that will air episodes one and possibly two on the 23rd of this month. I check my calender everyday.

what is this calender, and can you share it with me?
Holoofyoistu wrote...
Foreground wrote...
Holoofyoistu wrote...

what is this calender, and can you share it with me?

I guess that is possible.
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://s3.amazonaws.com/pushbullet-uploads/ujDGK9DhF36-vwNBOFWCAwUlQEfrJfGYsbKX0tCCOmwr/Screenshot_2014-11-20-17-02-47.png
Enjoy the new PV Folks

Shiraui/10
Pages Prev12