Feature Update: Chapter Listings!

This week I've been working on a new feature that allows us to display the individual chapters inside of a manga. This is especially important for FAKKU Books as it allows us to display the tags for each chapter and allows you to comment on and favorite individual chapters inside of a book. Additionally we are now displaying the magazine each chapter was published in, with the eventual goal of having all chapters for every magazine. Currently online you can find Comic Kairakuten and Comic Kairakuten BEAST. From there you can dive down into each months issue, though it's a bit boring at the moment.

I wanted to share this with everyone here first before mentioning it on the main site, let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions! And I encourage you to go comment on your favorite chapters from our first two releases:

Renai Sample

Rule of Bikini
I LOCK YOU!
Summer's Beast
Be Natural ♡
Love Sample
Point-blank Love
Silent Princess
Little Devil @ Home
Younger Sister ★ Warning
Girlfriend
Contrary Teacher ♡
No, No!? Teacher ♡
YOU LOCK ME!!!
The Beast After That
Running Wild Princess ♡

PuniKano

Cross Sisters
Squishy Girlfriend
If Dreams Were Known
False ReRAPEtionship
Work ♡ Secret
Doggy Lover
I Want Him to Notice!
Shape Up!
Versus
It's a Succubus Assault!
Imperfect Family
Perfect Family
luke5135 LIKE A BOSS
This is surely a promising feature and allows us to find exactly what we want GG jacob GG. (GG=Good Game)
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Very nice! Some chapters added to favorites already, definitely great to be able to do it this way.

Magazine listing is preparing for the eventual release of magazines as well?
TrixieTang Magical NTR Princess
Rule of Bikini has the wrong cover pic up. (Currently has the cover from Point-Blank Love.)

EDIT: Looks like the page counts need to be updated too, most of them seem to be set to 216. (The total number of pages in Renai Sample.)
Xenon FAKKU Writer
This was a really great idea, it's very difficult to combine all the content for an entire tank in one page the way Fakku is set up with tags applied all over the place.

I'm happy that it'll provide quality information about the individual chapters so I know what's in a book I am considering buying in the future.
wavedashh FAKKU Editor
The use of ♡ instead of ❤ bugs me. A little.
luinthoron wrote...
Very nice! Some chapters added to favorites already, definitely great to be able to do it this way.

That is correct! Long term we are preparing for simulpublishing magazines, this is one of the first steps.

TrixieTang wrote...
Rule of Bikini has the wrong cover pic up. (Currently has the cover from Point-Blank Love.)

EDIT: Looks like the page counts need to be updated too, most of them seem to be set to 216. (The total number of pages in Renai Sample.)

Thanks for pointing these out, I'll get them fixed.
wavedashh wrote...

Why does it bother you? They use ♡ in the Japanese version of the book, we're obviously going to do the same.

Spoiler:
221_213.png
W.O.C183 always fapping
Jake, anyway we can have Winter Beast on along with Renai Sample (since it's a satisfying sequel to Summer Beast)
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Jacob wrote...
luinthoron wrote...

That is correct! Long term we are preparing for simulpublishing magazines, this is one of the first steps.

I remember you mentioning this when the Wani deal was first revealed, yes. How will you handle stories that get updated in the tank versions, as it sometimes happens?
InTraining ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
[color=#EB9100]It's the small stuff like this that make the purchase worth so much more. Thanks for the new feature~![/color]
Josephl64 Shizuka-chan ~
This seems like a cool little feature I would use...thanks for the update
Great feature!
wavedashh FAKKU Editor
Jacob wrote...
wavedashh wrote...

Why does it bother you? They use ♡ in the Japanese version of the book, we're obviously going to do the same.

I rescind my previous bugging and would like to change it to being bugged by the Japanese table of contents