How do you prefer to read your manga?

How do you prefer to read your manga?

Total Votes : 2,881
i'm from germany and it's rather hard to find many mangas aside from the very mainstream stuff...so i have hardly any chance but to read online :/
I would prefer print anytime but I'm a poor student so I read mainly digitally T_T also I'm out of space so even if I wanted to have a printed copy I probably wouldn't have space for it. Planning to make a manga room when I move out
I don't care what format it is; as long as I have a hand free...
;_; I'm too poor to afford all the manga I want to read. However I support the series I read online by purchasing the entire series if I really like them.
I prefer printed manga, I just read it faster than usual for some reason. However, I end up reading everything digitally anyway due to affordability and easy access.
Digital, its always accessible anywhere if you have the technology, and i dont get to purchase on paper in my country cuz its not cheap.
digital is certainly more convenient and you get to read things sometimes months in advance which is why i always use digital, however if getting physical copies was as frequent and easy as digital copies, that would be the option i'd go for!
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
[color=#9400d3]I like to have the print of anything I read, but I do read digital as well.
Im a manga/anime fiend, so if i owned a physical copy of each title ive read/watched, id be:

1) Completely bankrupt

2)living in an igloo made from manga/dvd's
Having a copy is better since some have freebies depends on the edition as well.
i prefer having the physical copy but digital is not bad either
At first, I only bought digital manga volumes if I couldn't find a physical copy at the local bookstores. But lately I've been buying some of the newer series exclusively in digital format. It's more convenient, I can buy and read them ahead of the physical release, and I can save on both money and shelf space.
I Prefer physical copies to digital except I cant afford them so I have to resort to "sampling" them digitally. If I had a tablet again or a better phone, or a computer I have more frequent access to, then I may end up preferring digital. But until then, real books look and feel so much nicer to me, but they cost all those monies that i dont has.
I prefer print manga, because it gives my satifaction in owning it. But that means buying the manga which is effort. so i usually read most of my manga online.
I tend to not go out and buy manga these days, mostly because the cashiers wouldn't stop giving weird looks after I bought the complete set of Dance in the Vampire Bund....
Digital is best because you keep save in cloud and other storage for backup and the print version are fill much space and are sensitivity with hot, dust, wet and time. No matter to buy digital manga on internet.
I prefer print because I feel a great deal of accomplishment with a row of books somewhere, even though I barely have any right now. It's much nicer to have a bunch of books on display than a nice digital library organizer IMO.

If I had a device good for reading, like a 7- or 8-inch tablet, digital would come extremely close because I like the convenience of having a huge library in a small package, but currently I have to read everything on a heavy 17" laptop, which makes reading on a cough while sitting (not lying down) more than a little unwieldy with a touchpad/keyboard.
I'd like to read my manga digital but I'm not too sure about that decision. Digital hinges on electricity and so on which makes it uneasy for me(also where I'm at).

I'd like to say I'm not contributing to pollution and cutting down trees so I can read manga but I'm reading by using even wasteful means. :|
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
To me, Manga can be, or actually is like reading a really interesting book.

I like turning a page with my hands and reading it, maybe it's because when I was growing up, it was a time before digital was used this much...

I like them both, but if I had to choose I'd really like a printed one, something I can feel in my hands. I just seem to cherish it more than something stored on my laptop...

I mean, I collect a lot of manga in my room and I just cherish it more than the few hundreds of GB worth of manga/doujinshi on my laptop. (not to say I don't, just comparatively)

Digital is pretty convenient, but when I go somewhere without either 1) electricity 2) internet or 3) my laptop

Mostly when I travel, I can't access it. Stuffing a book/manga into my bag and just pulling it out is easier. Except, well, I don't have access to as many.

But definitely one of the biggest things is...Not every manga is available online, or in digital form.

Some very rare, Out Of Print stuff I have, I can't find online. Some commissions I receive don't have digital versions either, and I have to translate off a physical copy, which is fun too in it's own right.
Other than hentai, I don't really read anything. I do watch the animes though I'm just too lazy to read anything... Unless its for the sake of masturbation.