Ask artists to end their Fakku Book w/ sketches

Can Fakku Book artists add their rough sketches to the end of their published Fakku Books?

I know the artists spend a lot of time and effort making the 100s of pages of completed content, but I can only imagine how many rough sketches are thrown away, ignored or deleted. This is a suggestion as I know some artists don't want to show their rough sketches, but for those who are OK with it I think it would be awesome to see the rough sketches. It could be labeled an "Extras" section after Bonus Chapters. It would extend the front page shelf life to the book for a day as well as generate interest with how artists draw.

It would also show aspiring artists what to focus on and the processes of creating completed panels. As well as show the interesting ideas that artists come up with that don't make it through the cutting room floor. This may be pushing it, but artists could add footnotes for why something isn't used or the problems the artist had with the panel that didn't get added.

This shouldn't be an issue in terms of work or implementation as the artists already have created this content in creating their Fakku Book. I also think it would be an extra selling point with including the rough sketches. Example below when ordering.
DRM Free
Uncensored
Chapters, Pages
Extras (Rough sketches, cut material)
Achievements

If this is popular among artists then it would further help aspiring artists by comparing and contrasting how each artist creates their artwork so they could find their style. Homunculus artwork looks different from Cuvie because they have different styles and focus on different characteristics where viewing their sketches could help pin-point what makes their artwork unique.
If you think Fakku! will be able to obtain something not included in the original japanese tankobon, you're completely delusional. I guess it could be done if, say, the artists were willing to expose unfinished work (and I highly doubt that) and if those artists were working for Fakku!, and they aren't. They work for Wanimagazine who surely has the final say on everything regarding the books. All Fakku! does is adapting and translating.
Dread151 wrote...
Can Fakku Book artists add their rough sketches to the end of their published Fakku Books?

Velvetdarkness wrote...
If you think Fakku! will be able to obtain something not included in the original japanese tankobon, you're completely delusional. I guess it could be done if, say, the artists were willing to expose unfinished work (and I highly doubt that) and if those artists were working for Fakku!, and they aren't. They work for Wanimagazine who surely has the final say on everything regarding the books. All Fakku! does is adapting and translating.

Actually, this is something we can do! We are close enough where we can request special things from the artists (specifically for FAKKU) and new artwork/chapters is something we are planning to do in the future. For our next release (the unannounced title) the artist went back and updated a lot of the artwork in the book for our release. He wanted the world to see him at his absolute best work!

These types of things become more possible the more books we sell, so get all your friends and family to buy FAKKU Books! Especially your grandparents.
Josephl64 Shizuka-chan ~
Went through all that effort to redo it? Now I'm way more curious about this title...
Jacob wrote...
Actually, this is something we can do! We are close enough where we can request special things from the artists (specifically for FAKKU) and new artwork/chapters is something we are planning to do in the future. For our next release (the unannounced title) the artist went back and updated a lot of the artwork in the book for our release. He wanted the world to see him at his absolute best work!

And now I look like a complete ass!
sawr The No One
If it possible, I want something like special booklet that only exclusive for toranoana and/or melonbook.
(Renai Sample has special booklet for each toranoana and melonbook too, but I think it too lat to ask for that. lol)
Velvetdarkness wrote...
Jacob wrote...

*pats*

happens to the best of us lol
W.O.C183 always fapping
Jacob wrote...
Especially your grandparents

Showed it to my grandfather...I now have my own apartment to live in.

Here's what I'm interested in, if this gets implemented, what's the trade-off, sketch work in place at the cost of what? Less cover pictures, higher price. Just concerned

And giv me ma sekrit book bruh!
Jacob wrote...
Especially your grandparents

As of Sunday morning i have no living grandparents. Plus my parents are religious freaks and social attentives on rules and morals of how people view you. My brothers are perverts though, but anti weebs. Except DBZ.... i still have their dbz shit in storage.
sawr wrote...
If it possible, I want something like special booklet that only exclusive for toranoana and/or melonbook.
(Renai Sample has special booklet for each toranoana and melonbook too, but I think it too lat to ask for that. lol)

Getting those is a lot harder/basically impossible. The rights to those special books are owned by the actual stores (Melon Books or Toranoana as examples) and not the publisher/artist. Basically a store will commission the artist to do those to attract people to that store over stores. Fortunately we will have the same benefit once we start making ours, they will include new content that won't be available anywhere else!
sawr The No One
Jacob wrote...
Fortunately we will have the same benefit once we start making ours, they will include new content that won't be available anywhere else!

So, it's FAKKU Exclusive! (sound great. lol)
Velvetdarkness wrote...
Jacob wrote...

Eh in fairness I would have assumed the same, since that's likely how it goes most of the time.
Velvetdarkness wrote...
Jacob wrote...

No worries, our deal is unusual so the confusion is understandable. Most companies don't have this level of access to the source material.
Likhos01 Monster Girl Lover
Makes me think of how Taifu was able to invite Yamatogawa for a convention some month ago. (didn't have the chance to get there to meet him ;_; )
Revelation Defender of DFC
Jacob wrote...
Dread151 wrote...

Velvetdarkness wrote...

These types of things become more possible the more books we sell, so get all your friends and family to buy FAKKU Books! Especially your grandparents.

Pls be NaPaTa Pls be NaPaTa Pls be NaPaTa Pls be NaPaTa Pls be NaPaTa
Revelation wrote...
Jacob wrote...
Dread151 wrote...

Velvetdarkness wrote...

Pls be NaPaTa Pls be NaPaTa Pls be NaPaTa Pls be NaPaTa Pls be NaPaTa

I doubt it. If the artist is updating a lot of the artwork in the tank that makes me believe that the tank itself is old or that the tank has chapters in it that are old. I don't think NaPaTa's been around long enough for any of her work to require updating.
Jacob wrote...

Ever considered getting exclusive drawings for our favorite book characters? You could make collectible cards to go along with books! This of course implies having a profile page for our Waifu lists and achievements to go along with that...
sandersrocket Hentai is out there.
Reading this makes me happy. Even more reason to support FAKKU¡ I will look forward to that mystery book!