Shipping Now! - Renai Sample

Arcliff Deity of Moe
I ordered around mid August...haven't received any emails regarding the shipment.
Ordered August 18th right away and no updates. I can wait longer of course but it makes me sadface to seem some orders shipped.
I changed my address and emailed store@fakku.net. I'm just writing here just for extra caution Jacob.
ordered August 20th with priority shipping

No shipping update at all... le cry

If the more recent orders are being shipped first then the preorder bonus items will be out before we(August orders) even get a chance, isn't that backwards?

:'(
Garudan wrote...
Ordered August 18th right away and no updates. I can wait longer of course but it makes me sadface to seem some orders shipped.

Same here. I feel left behind :(
sakabato24 World Warrior
Jacob, question~!

Checked my shipping, and it seems like the shipping will go to one of my old addresses that I did have down prior to me moving. I did email you guys about getting it shipped to my new address, and I did get a confirmation email (from Crazy Ben) about it getting changed, but as of right now, it is still getting shipped to my old address. Is there any way for change the shipping label before it gets lost in the mail? Much appreciated.

V/R

Saka
Arcliff Deity of Moe
That feel when people who ordered on 18th of August got left behind. ;-;
SpeedPunk Neptunia Fan
I ordered early sept... Still haven't received an email. Its kinda killing me because im checking my email like every hour now.
I dont know why, but I have an order for Renai shipped to me, despite I did not make any such order (The furthest they were in my cart since I was checking price option, which I cant afford unfortunately -_- ). Is there any way to cancel it?

Unless of course its because I and 2 other won a free Renai Sample a while ago, then that is quite surprising to also get the physical copy. Would like a clarification on this.
We know about *one* order shipped out of chronological order, which is consistent with either a one-off mistake or that person winning a contest prize (it would make sense for them to choose randomly from all pre-orders for the prize winners and mail them out first to simplify the rest of the shipping).

On the other hand... "dategate"...
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
>thinking they will ship by rank of order date.

^-^ people plz.
Arcliff wrote...
That feel when people who ordered on 18th of August got left behind. ;-;

That's weird, because I ordered mine on the 19th of August.
spyralhax Traps = confused boner
Placed my order August 16 and no update at all. Should I be worrying? Not gonna lie, feeling a little panicky.
animefreak_usa wrote...
>thinking they will ship by rank of order date.

^-^ people plz.

Well they did say they would be shipping them in order, older orders first. That made me think I would be among the first ones to get the book.

Just checked my order history in fakku store and it still says "processing"
I hope Jacob and/or Crazy Ben check the forum and explain if everything is okay.
Don't worry everyone! The first orders that went out today were all oft he ones with extenuating circumstances/addresses changes. We wanted to get those out of the way first.

Tomorrow we start shipping from the oldest orders to the newest ones, orders from August will go out first, then September, and onward.

sakabato24 wrote...
Jacob, question~!

Checked my shipping, and it seems like the shipping will go to one of my old addresses that I did have down prior to me moving. I did email you guys about getting it shipped to my new address, and I did get a confirmation email (from Crazy Ben) about it getting changed, but as of right now, it is still getting shipped to my old address. Is there any way for change the shipping label before it gets lost in the mail? Much appreciated.

V/R

Saka

Send another email to store@fakku.net with the details
Jacob wrote...
Don't worry everyone! The first orders that went out today were all oft he ones with extenuating circumstances/addresses changes. We wanted to get those out of the way first.

Tomorrow we start shipping from the oldest orders to the newest ones, orders from August will go out first, then September, and onward.

Spoiler:
sakabato24 wrote...
Jacob, question~!

V/R

Saka

Send another email to store@fakku.net with the details

That explains it all. I love you man <3
Ah good to hear :P, I was starting to worry.
blackice85 FAKKU! Gold
Oh cool, I can't wait =D
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
so, its december 17, and my copy of renai sample still hasent arrived. Are they still in transit, or should i be worried?
Holoofyoistu wrote...
so, its december 17, and my copy of renai sample still hasent arrived. Are they still in transit, or should i be worried?

Seeing as how they have just started packaging the books, they shouldn't be in transit yet. FleetingFate and I got that exact same message so that means our orders should be getting processed already, if not getting ready, to be shipped out.