Shipping Now! - Renai Sample

Holoofyoistu The Messenger
i thought they had actually shipped at the start of this month.
Holoofyoistu wrote...

The shipment actually didn't arrive till last weekend and it was only yesterday that they started with unboxing them. You can check page 16 if you want.
FleetingFate Flat is JOOOOOSTISU!
Holoofyoistu wrote...

Well, this month hasnt really ended yet
At this point, all package should still be in Fakku HQ
Ben has made the order to USPS to deliver our stuff but USPS has yet to come pick it up
(for those that got the email)
KingKamanashi Imouto Master
Got my tracking number! Not much longer and I will have a new book to add to my collection.
milkyjoe Milkiest of All
Hey can anyone tell me what email address they're using to send the tracking info? want to make sure it doesn't end up in my spam
sawr The No One
milkyjoe wrote...
Hey can anyone tell me what email address they're using to send the tracking info? want to make sure it doesn't end up in my spam

I think the same one that they use to confirm your order.
WitnessX Starship Captain
Jacob wrote...
Don't worry everyone! The first orders that went out today were all oft he ones with extenuating circumstances/addresses changes. We wanted to get those out of the way first.

Tomorrow we start shipping from the oldest orders to the newest ones, orders from August will go out first, then September, and onward.

Cool.
IMxINxHEAT The Black Lotus
Jacob, how long will it take to get here? I ordered it like about 1-2 weeks after release and from the 22nd-29th, I won't be home. Will it be able to arrive within 4 days? I'm from Cali, in a city about 30min away from LA.
luke5135 LIKE A BOSS
Can't wait to get my book this definitely made my christmas even better.
george4 wrote...
Yay! Can't wait, though mine'll probably take a while, due to my nasty habit of procrastitating till the last minute to pre-order.

innavlad wrote...
the pallet box photo made me firstly think... great nice to see it. secondly that's a lot of hentai. thirdly i like the shirt on the right =)

Yeah, that is an awesome shirt, what is it?

It's a Meatbun shirt done by Paul Robertson!

It looks like their catalog is a little smaller than the last time I visited their site though...
I changed my shipping address and emailed store@fakku.net yet I just received a shipping confirmation email saying it'd be shipped to my old address. I hope this isn't the case and that one of the fakku team will see this. I'll email the instructions again.
netorareisthebest wrote...
I changed my shipping address and emailed store@fakku.net yet I just received a shipping confirmation email saying it'd be shipped to my old address. I hope this isn't the case and that one of the fakku team will see this. I'll email the instructions again.

Just had the same thing. I'm hoping it's just the system showing the address that was on file when ordered, while the package itself has the updated address.
GDB wrote...
netorareisthebest wrote...

Just had the same thing. I'm hoping it's just the system showing the address that was on file when ordered, while the package itself has the updated address.

That might actually be the case, the order history won't update to the new address if you emailed the store. But the tracking info should show it going to the updated destination.
received my tracking number :)
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Just got my e-mail as well, greatest thanks! ^_^
Kevelinu A faptastic page.
Likhos01 wrote...
Kevelinu wrote...
Likhos01 wrote...
Kevelinu wrote...
So will we get a mail or other notification when it is sent?

I think a mail is sent.

You mean you already got the mail or you just assume that?

Didn't receive a mail, I ordered pretty late, so I'll be sent my copy pretty late.

Me neither unfortuanetly, even though I pre-ordered in August :-(
Kevelinu wrote...
Likhos01 wrote...
Kevelinu wrote...
Likhos01 wrote...
Kevelinu wrote...

I think a mail is sent.

Didn't receive a mail, I ordered pretty late, so I'll be sent my copy pretty late.

Late August here. Sad face...
asadefiled wrote...
Kevelinu wrote...
Likhos01 wrote...
Kevelinu wrote...
Likhos01 wrote...
Kevelinu wrote...

I think a mail is sent.

Late August here. Sad face...

August 18th here. Imagine how I feel :(
Likhos01 Monster Girl Lover
crybabies all of you.
Likhos01 wrote...
crybabies all of you.

you say that just because you already have yours shipped out, and, as Jacob said, only got it before us because of "special circumstances." If it wasnt for that you might be complaining too