What type of tea do you like the best?

What type of tea do you like the best?

Total Votes : 3,511
Nikon FAKKU Old Guard
Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/P4JOBIl.jpg

Tea > coffee
Lately I've been having orange spice tea in the morning, It's quite good with a bit of milk.
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
That image made me really happy to see, I need to re-read that series at some point.

OT: I use to enjoy black chai tea quite a bit, but I don't do well with a lot of caffeine so it's been a while since I've had any.

Currently I really enjoy herbal tea's and good green tea is also enjoyable. My favorite herbal tea's are ginger/lemon since I have a sensitive stomach, cinnamon apple tea which is awesome on cold nights, and a peppermint tea my boyfriend had at his place over the holidays and have recently been hooked on.

There's also a mango peach flavored tea that looks really interesting so next time I'm at the store I want to get some.

I want to start trying loose leaf tea at some point since I got an awesome Japanese tea set from my family last holiday and have yet to use it.
I've been experimenting with tea now a days. From the well known ones to those that only tea connoisseurs know about. I can't really say that I have a favorite just yet since there is still a lot I haven't tried yet, but I liked an Earl Gray/vanilla mix that my friend made.
IMxINxHEAT The Black Lotus
Nikon wrote...
Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/P4JOBIl.jpg

Tea > coffee

OH HELL NO!

Someone get Jacob in here to smack this fool!
W.O.C183 always fapping
I like all of them TT_TT.

Why you no let me pick all of them!
Arizona ice tea is something to die for. Tastes great and quenches thirst like nothing else, it's better than cranberry juice.
There's an independent coffee shop a town over from where I am that has a can of the most fragrant and flavorful wild blueberry tea. The potent aroma alone is enough to melt a week of stress.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Black, usually. I guess it's just what I'm used to, having been drinking it all my life.
PorygonPowah Genuine Lumberjack
Nothing beats cold brew Oolong tea for me.
WitnessX Starship Captain
Earl Grey, hot.

I'm also partial to a flavor of Constant Comment whose name escapes me at the moment.
Darjeeling, Earl Grey, Lipton. Flavored tea (caramel, vanilla, citrus fruits)
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
i love green tea, and i go to san fran four times a year to buy it in bulk from a tea house that has amazing tea.
I like other varieties of tea than the mentioned, because none of the choices were teas with fruit essence in them. As much as green tea is enjoyable, I can't really enjoy tea as much, unless it has fruit in it.
Mint tea bruh. The best there is.
fruit teas, although my favourite at the minute is green tea with jasmine. The smell is just divine
MrTickTock Vanguard of NTR
Mr. T
FleetingFate Flat is JOOOOOSTISU!
milk tea with boba isnt on the list ;c
Holoofyoistu wrote...
i love green tea, and i go to san fran four times a year to buy it in bulk from a tea house that has amazing tea.

What's the name of the tea house? I gotta stop by sometime.
All about that Masala chai with chocolate biscuits. I make some every now and then, and boy, does that taste amazing.