Do you like sushi?

Pages Prev23456Next

Do you like sushi?

Total Votes : 4,014
I wasn't a fish fan but I've tried some sushi from a all you can eat Japanese restaurant and It was good. Doesn't taste like fish and I could eat more than a piece. Also, tried some Chinese mushrooms and was the worst taste I've tried in my life (later, tried some normal mushrooms and had the same flavour, so mushrooms aren't for me)
Love sushi especially the California roll!!
Most of what I've tried, I've liked. As a matter of fact, now I want some!!!
Chibi Snorlax wrote...
my favorite is eel. ah now that i'm thinking about it i want some right now lol

Eel is so good. I even love it plain
Just had sushi last night... It's deceptively filling but always so succulent.
I've never had. I need to try one day :c
i cant eat sushi with fish on it, if i do i throw up :(
Zandorf wrote...
One bad experience with sushi ruins it for a very long time. I still disdain it from the first time I tried it, and that was about 12 years ago. (Probably wasn't made the right way, or used really bad ingredients...)

This is so true. I love sushi. I suggest trying tuna rolls (tuna, and nothing else) if you want something simple rather than something with a lot of ingredients. tuna has a rather unoffensive taste, so it is the best for people who want to take it easy.
I can't handle raw fish. I tried to man up and eat sushi before with raw fish. It didn't go well. I gah'ed and almost vomited but ended up just swallowing the rest of it. It was pretty embarrassing. I know there is a lot of variations of sushi. But yeah... I probably won't ever try it again.
Nope! Already tried more than one place, but no can do!
11/10 It's Ok4y - IGN.
I love rolls, but I'm ok with sushi. I mean I'll eat if there's the chance but it's not a favorite of mine. If I had a choice between Steak and Sushi I'd go with steak.
More of a sashimi person myself as I don't like the taste of sweet/sour rice.
Nah I don't really like it but it's not like I can't stand it.
As long as it's got shrimp in it and that black sauce on it it's all good with me :)
I've always wanted to like it, but only recently have I gotten used to the taste and texture of seaweed. First time I tried eating it, the seaweed made me sick to my stomach.
im being honest, i do like it but my reaction was like "Oh, its pretty good"
not "Oh my gosh this is ñlfmdlvmñdvnñdfñdlnv" and it wasnt something that strange since in my country its pretty commom to eat ceviche which its almost the same without the rice and with lemon and other herbs, onion and its done from anything you get out from the sea, so if you have the chance to eat ceviche try it it goes hell good with a cold beer
Sushi is the best. Favorite food ever, though I can be picky about the quality.
Sushi is alright, not much taste to it for me unfortently...

I really like spicy stuff and wasabi is hot, but not much 'taste' to it so there's the problem I have with Sushi.
I love it.
Shushi is the best thing on that planet really all u guys who didn't ry this I can just recommend it to u ^^ Its not bad but so many people complain about the taste or sth like that and I think its just awesome
Pages Prev23456Next