Small boobs? Huge oppai? Does it even matter to you?

Pages Prev123456

Do you prefer small or big breasts?

Total Votes : 281
I could really care less about size but i prefer if a girl was "the perfect size for her body type". Meaning no petite, 100 LB girl with DD. They just to big on such a small body! Or vice versa, then it looks...off. So meh as long as shes happy im happy
It doesn't matter to me to a certain extent. It's when they get into the bigger than normal area when it start to turn me off.
I voted small as it'd be my personal preference. But it's not like I'd ever judge or be like ewww big boobs no thanks. ;)
I'm pretty much ok with any breast size as long as they're not too big, I do have a bit of a preference for boobs that are in the a-c cup range though. But, as much as I love boobs, a nice looking ass is even more guaranteed to make me hard.
As long as they're not fake, I really don't care about size.
If it fits in my hand, it's probably a good size. Too big is kind of a turn-off.
All breasts should be loved equally. The only breasts I dislike are the ones that have obviously gotten too big like in so many hentai and fake ones. No matter how proportionate they are, fake ones always turn me off. Either way, one should reserve all their love for the one that one loves most. In other words, the boobs you should love the most should be the ones belonging to your significant other.
Pages Prev123456