Will you swallow? Can you?

Pages Prev12345

Which one are you?

Total Votes : 92
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
I tasted my own cum out of curiosity twice when I was a teenager. The first time it tasted sweet (which encouraged me to try tasting it again). The second time it tasted disgustingly bitter. Since test tasting cum was like rush and roulette, I decided my curiosity was satisfied and left it at that. No, I'll never swallow that shit.
I have an extremely weak stomach and one wrong move might spell disaster. I don't think I can ever swallow vagina juice even if I loved my partner to death.

On the other hand me being straight would rather die than suck my own dick or some other guy's dick.
MrTickTock Vanguard of NTR
i have no problem swallowing, dependent on taste. But if i found someones who tasted like Redi-Whip, well id be their own personal cumdump
MrTickTock wrote...
i have no problem swallowing, dependent on taste. But if i found someones who tasted like Redi-Whip, well id be their own personal cumdump

...if it looks like it don't test taste it, tell them to go to a doctor lol
I'm pretty particular about swallowing due to taste. However, as long as you taste good, then we won't have an issue.
iNinjaKitty wrote...
I'm pretty particular about swallowing due to taste. However, as long as you taste good, then we won't have an issue.

It will never taste good you just deal with the taste or you don't lol
blinkgirl211 wrote...
iNinjaKitty wrote...

It will never taste good you just deal with the taste or you don't lol

Well, that's true. I have had a few experiences where I've experienced half and half, where sometimes people will sometimes taste good, and sometimes terrible. You're right, though, gotta roll with the punches. lol
I generally hate the taste but it turns me on a lot, and with a bit of encouragement I'll always do it. I guess I also love the look on their face when I tease them a bit before swallowing.
I would sallow my partners cum every time.
If they told me to and I didn't have a choice then I guess I would have to as well.
As there's no option for "sometimes" i just put "I can if encouraged"
The taste of semen pretty much varies from individual to individual, based off of what their diets/excercise routines are, what they had just eaten, etc.
Though my sense of taste has been pretty dulled recently. I'll hit up a friend and see if I even still give a shit about taste.
i swallow my own cum id never swallow a stranger's cum
If you're going to spit you can always do it a more or less "classy" way, assuming this works for you.
You can dribble it out, or offer another place for him... find something that can make you both happy.

You can always give him a big sloppy kiss if he is insistent to the point of ignoring your happiness and preferences. We do this together or not at all! Probably best to just break up if this is your choice lol, as this approach may cause issues.

If spit or swallow is what's endangering your relationship or causing significant issues it may be time to re-evaluate. You're a real sweetheart for trying for him though! ;)

One final idea... I don't think hydration will change the taste, but it will change the consistency. If you're having a hard time swallowing you could always try and get him to drink more water to ensure it's much more liquidy, which may make it easier to get down, and dilute the taste?? Totally guessing on this one, but there can be significant different to the consistency... I'm thinking this may be one of those counter intuitive things - more means less taste and easier to swallow.
Pages Prev12345