[Locked] FAKKU Books Gift Week 1!

Pages 12Next
Today we have something special to thank all the FAKKU Books users out there. In about a month or so we'll be announcing the next big thing coming to FAKKU, and it's big. Between now and then we'll be posting periodic teasers all over the place, so keep an eye out for them. Today we have a chapter for you by F4U from the latest Comic X-Eros in all its English uncensored glory.

If you've ever bought a book from us and your account has the FAKKU Books achievement, just click the image below to start reading! However it is netorare, so beware vanilla fans... this is not for the faint of heart.

f4u.jpg
Also...

whoosh.jpg
Thanks for the heads up about ntr, almost jumped in head first ;)
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
Might I suggest bolding and putting the warning a little more prominent?

But well, I appreciate the warning. Guess I'll unfortunately be giving this one a pass...
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Gifts are always nice! ^_^
>I can't say I consider this a nice gift, at all. More like a troll gift.

And I can't say I disagree.
Any chance of downloads as well, though? Would be much more comfortable for reading.
'However it is netorare, so beware vanilla fans'
Oh alright, guess I am staying away from this one. . .

Hold on.

This is not for the faint of heart.
IS THAT A CHALLENGE!? Acce--- but its not my thing! But my guts have been challenged! Curse you and your sales tactics!
WildFour wrote...
This is not for the faint of heart.
IS THAT A CHALLENGE!? Acce--- but its not my thing! But my guts have been challenged! Curse you and your sales tactics!

And this is how I ended up reading all the manga CGRascal posted in his top 10 rage inducing manga upload lists in 2012 and 2013... :D
luinthoron wrote...
Any chance of downloads as well, though? Would be much more comfortable for reading.
This.

Thanks a lot for this. NTR of this nature is right up my alley and I love F4U's somewhat different art-style. I'd be all over more of his work.
Thanks Jacob. While NTR is typically not something I get into, this one was actually very enjoyable. Looking forward to whatever this big announcement is.
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Loved it, great way to unwind after work!
Hmm so this was what prompted the tag deletion?, interesting. Gifts are always nice but maybe it could have been handled differently
I'm not sure if I have read some NTRs before, but this is sick.
I should have taken that warning more seriously. I should have taken the netorare describtion more seriously. WHY DID I NOT?!?!

I hope your "big thing" is not a NTR book, because that would be the first book I'm sure not to buy from you.

And now I need to heal my soul...
Ga-Rei Shiro wrote...
I should have taken that warning more seriously. I should have taken the netorare describtion more seriously. WHY DID I NOT?!?!

I hope your "big thing" is not a NTR book, because that would be the first book I'm sure not to buy from you.

Pretty sure the big thing isn't a netorare book.

You guys need to chill tho, this manga wasn't really that bad. It gives a feeling of regret but it's not as if something crazy unforgivable happened. Kid might have given up but it's not like he can't express his feelings to her later. + there's no real bad blood with the other guy, he just wanted to fuck.

Well it's not like I really enjoyed it but I know there's much, much worse out there.
ChrisBRosado123 wrote...

Pretty sure the big thing isn't a netorare book.

well yeah, a simple book wouldn't be called big.... or it's an own production of Fakku, then you could call it big maybe ;)

Spoiler:
You guys need to chill tho, this manga wasn't really that bad. It gives a feeling of regret but it's not as if something crazy unforgivable happened. Kid might have given up but it's not like he can't express his feelings to her later. + there's no real bad blood with the other guy, he just wanted to fuck.

Well it's not like I really enjoyed it but I know there's much, much worse out there.

It wasn't THAT bad, but it's still on a level that I don't like. I don't even want to think about how the story could go on, since you could see how she started to love this snake-like 40cm dick of that guy.
srly. loving your childhood friend but loving the dick of his friend... my vanilla sense calls this unforgivable. and everything started with that stupid protagonist.
Thanks for the heads up for Vanilla fans. That's very considerate of you.
TrixieTang Magical NTR Princess
Ga-Rei Shiro wrote...

This was light by NTR standards, really light.

Also, they already have announced an NTR book that they're going to be releasing, NTR² by Namonashi. And trust me when I say that if you didn't like this story, then you will want to stay the hell away from NTR². NTR² makes this story look like the purest vanilla by comparison.

So yeah, I doubt that the "big thing" is going to be an NTR book since that's already old news.
ChatmanJay <3 Monster Girls
Thank you for the gift! Though I am of weak heart and will likely not read this, too much heartbreak to deal with it, even in a fictional sense.
Not that bad. Still gave me uncomfortable feelings but trust me, there are more heavy hitters.

I hope that announcement is the one I'm praying for the most. Just be fair and reasonable for it.
Pages 12Next