Do you read visual novels?

Pages Prev123456Next

Do you read visual novels?

Total Votes : 3,379
I love reading VNs and on my fav list is

1.Osananajimi wa Daitouryou
2.Rewrite
3.Devil on G-sting
By the time I actually finished reading one, I immediately started mourning for all the time I could have invested on VN's.

I only wish I had begun my quest sooner.
I am proud to have read every single translated VN in existence.
Favorite: Muv-Luv Alternative
I've only read a few, but my favorite is Katawa Shoujo.
Where's the
"I played Katawa Shoujo 100% and now every time some new release rolls around I get excited and nostalgic, prepped and ready; allocate time and spend 5 minutes clicking before just looking up the CGs" option ?

(Ignoring Monster Girl Quest; that had the perfect balance of effort-reward for my dwindling attention span, and dat OST oh man oh gee)
If only my Japanese was better... There's so many good VNs out there I want to read but aren't translated... ;_;
I love FSN Visual novel! i still play it even thought i've cleared it 3 times each route
I've been playing Princess Evangile lately and I have to say I have enjoyed it so far. I haven't played that many VNs to have a favorite yet, though.

One VN that I really like in the past is Discipline.
I haven't read one yet!

Jeze what kind of pleb am I?!
gboyredpee 2Blazed2Fap
I wish there was a more modest in the middle choice. I enjoy VNs when I do play them but I have trouble sticking with them to the end or for more than one route. I'd usually rather play regular games but I did enjoy saya no uta, sono hanabira 1-5, and a drug that makes you dream. Oh, and monster girl quest part 1 and 2 were pretty awesome :)
Normal English text:

Fuck reading if you know how to shoot a gun then it's enough to live in a state.

Gangsta English text:

Fuck readin if you know how tha fuck ta blast a glock then itz enough ta live up in a hood.
zahku1 wrote...
Hoshizora no Memoira: Wish Upon a Shooting Star was my very first read. Then I proceeded to Alchemy meister and other greats. It took all my boredom away and a lot of the VNs I've read are either funny or real Tear jerkers. One of the best moments in my life.

Nikon wrote...
Which one's your favorite?

Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/cf1tSjr.jpg

It's hard for me to choose from Sharin no Kuni Himawari no Shoujo, G Senjou no Maou, or Muv Luv.

Hoshizora is an amazing story, took me like one week of night play to get in one of the routes, Komomo is the best girl!
Planetarian; the reverie of a little planet. Short, sweet, and the drama CDs that went with it was truly heart warming.
Ugh, I don't even know where to start!
luinthoron wrote...
Nothing will ever beat Ever17.

Damn straight
Haven't read a lot (I think) but so far, my two favorite visual novels are Symphonic Rain (for the story and eargasmic OSTs) and Kamidori (for the gameplay).

On a side note, I'm also waiting for the future volumes of NekoPara to be released :>
EF A TALE OF TWO

Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/6mL4c.jpg
Didn't play a lot of 'em (like, 5 or 6), my favs thus far are Swan Song and Katawa Shojo.
Xillia Full Time Waifu.
Nekopara and Grisaia are my firsts. I'm pretty new to them. My friend showed me Katawa Shoujo though, that looks really good
DEARDROPS ALL THE WAY
Pages Prev123456Next