Who won E3?

Pages 12345NextLast

Who won E3?

Total Votes : 6,326
What was your favorite game? For me it's all about Earthbound Beginnings, Last Guardian, FF7 Remake, and Shenmue 3. Sony won.
My friends and I are waiting for for honor play together. I hope it will be just as fun in the long run as chivalry. Altought its ubisoft I hope it will be not feeling repetitive like, unlike ac (i found it really boring after a while). Just imo.

On the other hand i am SUPER HYPED for plants vs zombies 2 as it will likely follow pvz2 for the mobile phones which involves time traveling with pirates and such. Cant wait!
This E3 has been great! I think the PC gamers and Bethesda definitely won this E3. Microsoft and Sony had some good shows but most of the games I'm looking forward too are coming out on PC so I'm super satisfied. The games that blew me away in no particular order Star Wars Battlefront, No Mans Sky, Mass Effect Andromeda, Kingdom Hearts 3, Halo 5 Guardians, Fire Emblem Fates, Fallout 4, Dark Souls III, and Ark Survival Evolved.
TrixieTang Magical NTR Princess
Bethesda won because of Fallout 4 and because they pissed off Anita Sarkeesian with the over-the-top violence in the new DOOM and Fallout games, yeah... apparently the DOOM and Fallout series are finally having violence added to them! *cough* Bloody Mess Perk *cough* BFG9000 *cough*

I am a Fallout fangirl though, so perhaps I may be a bit biased.
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
lol what is E3?
I dislike saying who won and lost cause a lot of the products they are showing at E3 could be a year+ away from coming out. Who had the best showing for me was Sony just because they showed more items that I didn't expect. I wanted to say Sqaure just cause I love Kingdom Hearts but I learn they tend to disappoint me in release timing of games.
I didn't watch but prolly pc gaming? Almost everything good aside from nintendo games is set to come out for it. Sony seemed to have some good exlusive announcements from a quick look at what was announced though.
LucifelXIII Lord of the Flies
Fallout 4 man, Bethesda all the way.
wavedashh FAKKU Editor
Everyone lost E3

Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/DYtT7ME.png
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Only ones I care about were Knights of the Fallen Empire and Mass Effect Andromeda, so I guess I'll have to give this to EA.
why is nintendo even in there? That was the weirdest and most cringe worthy ending to a conference. ever.
Squeenix won because NIER 2.
That name keeps popping up everywhere I go, now even Fakku is mentioning it. What sort of gathering is this E3 suppose to be?
i didn't even watch E3. i have no means of getting any of the consoles anything is coming out for, so i was largely uninterested.
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
I'd really rather not bring the console wars...thing, onto here, that can stay on other forums or youtube.

Other than that, I don't watch E3, I mostly watch the coverage from some reviewers, and that's it. I don't like getting involved in the hype for games, especially after the let downs from last year alone.

I like a lot of normal games other than VNs too, so I still keep my eye out for good ones, but that's more as they come out rather than from E3.
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=aebk0p&s=8]

Between that and Shenmue 3, there was no contest.
WildFour wrote...
That name keeps popping up everywhere I go, now even Fakku is mentioning it. What sort of gathering is this E3 suppose to be?

It's basically a massive press conference where gaming companies make announcements for both future games and consoles. People tend to get really hyped for it since the announcements there are generally huge (see: all the ridiculously anticipated sequels this year).

Anyways, I don't usually like assigning a "winner" for E3, but Sony really stole the show this year. I would say Square Enix since they showed off some games I'm really hyped for (KH3 FINALLY), but it doesn't matter what they announce, since it'll take another thirty years for it to release.
Didnt watch , just looked on the internet for the announced games
Xillia Full Time Waifu.
Nintendo's Federation Force was a big kick in the balls to me as a Metroid fan
Hyped on what Horizon potentially could be, which is dark souls/witcher style of lore discovery and monster hunter level of combat.
Crossing fingers for cross platform multiplayer
i don't watch E3 cause i really don't care what they are talking about i just wanna see the gameplay
Pages 12345NextLast