[Locked] FAKKU Books Gift Week 6!

Pages 12Next
This week we have another gift to thank all the FAKKU Books users out there. Today we have a special story that appeared in last months issue of Comic X-Eros. Enjoy Anekomori 2 - Big Sis Shut-In by DISTANCE.

If you've ever bought a book from us and your account has the FAKKU Books achievement, just click the image below to start reading!

distance-week-62.jpg
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Ooh, looks nice! ^_^ Is it a sequel to another chapter, though? The "2" there certainly makes it look like that.
If the heavens were to bless me with bigger tits may they be hers. I'm not a big breast fan but damn those tits are beautiful. Good release will save this for later!
Jacob wrote...
distance-week-62.jpg

Slightly disappointed... was hoping for a haunting story but still good good read.... the color was a plus.
And if it wasn't obvious before, these chapters are all part of the magazines we will be launching soon!
Jacob wrote...
And if it wasn't obvious before, these chapters are all part of the magazines we will be launching soon!

Are you telling me there is more to this story ? :p ... is it still on going ? :O
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
By DISTANCE?!
The moment you see that artist's name you know it'll be good.

I love a lot of the works from this artist, so if you do release a book by Distance I'd probably definitely buy it.
Mr.Everwood will see you now ;)
THE FANBOY FEELS!!!

DISTANCE is my hero, it's thanks to his manga that I got into hentai in the first place! Thank you for this gift Jacob!
I went the DISTANCE with this chapter... ;D
Thanks for another free gift. These gifts are making me more optimistic about the magazine subscriptions. I just hope the subscriptions are affordable.
OMG DISTANCE

Probably my favorite hentai artist ever.
How do I download this book :/. It must be added to my digital fakklu library!
Has this been taken down? I can't seem to find it now.
YQII FAKKU Translator
Sinow wrote...

Unintentionally. It'll be back up again soon.
YQII wrote...
Sinow wrote...

Unintentionally. It'll be back up again soon.

Okay cool.
Says content does not exist when I try to read it :'(
I have to ask, is there a reason these gifts don't have download links? I realize they're gifts, but I find reading them in the browser pretty inconvenient. With the API down for weeks, saving individual pages is also pretty tedious.
ps_2 wrote...
I have to ask, is there a reason these gifts don't have download links? I realize they're gifts, but I find reading them in the browser pretty inconvenient. With the API down for weeks, saving individual pages is also pretty tedious.

I'd like that as well. I don't quite like how the reader works either.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
A mishap with how things were taken down, it will be back up soon.
Tsujoi wrote...
A mishap with how things were taken down, it will be back up soon.

Thanks for the clarification :)
Pages 12Next