What FAKKU Merch Would You Like To See?

Pages 1234Next
opal FAKKU Senior Editor
Yo!

I recently made some designs for FAKKU swag, and now I'm looking for more ideas. What type of stuff would you all like to see coming from us? Embroidered patches? Enamel Pins? Windbreakers? Hoodies? What artists would you like to see? Would you like us to have more FAKKU/Momoka designs or more artist designs?

Let me know your input so I can further guide my vision~ here are some Momoka drawings for fun

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/fQQkV2Q.png Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/8zpBQ4X.png Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/TPHMQ8i.png
I'm not exactly sure what you guys already offer but I'll throw out some ideas.

Hentai Essentials
Book ends
Tissue box holders
Dispensers

I think pins would be pretty cool for people who are into that.
Hoodies are definitely awesome.
Phone cases might be fun but I don't know how many phones it would be feasible to support.
And how about a Koozie for my beer?

I was thinking something a little more interesting like "cute on the outside, lewd on the inside". Example: A flash drive with cute Momoka on the outside and you can see her lingerie when you remove the cap. But I imagine that would not be a standard product and would end up being expensive to make.

As for artist vs Momoka/FAKKU stuff, I appreciate both. I do really love to see artist stuff though, but maybe Momoka/FAKKU is a safer bet. I dunno if this is too much to ask but if you could get a specially made color drawing from artists whose books you're publishing, you could put those together in a calendar every year (assuming 1 book per month).

Also, cute artwork!
opal FAKKU Senior Editor
ChrisBRosado123 wrote...
I'm not exactly sure what you guys already offer but I'll throw out some ideas.

Hentai Essentials
Book ends
Tissue box holders
Dispensers

I think pins would be pretty cool for people who are into that.
Hoodies are definitely awesome.
Phone cases might be fun but I don't know how many phones it would be feasible to support.
And how about a Koozie for my beer?

I was thinking something a little more interesting like "cute on the outside, lewd on the inside". Example: A flash drive with cute Momoka on the outside and you can see her lingerie when you remove the cap. But I imagine that would not be a standard product and would end up being expensive to make.

As for artist vs Momoka/FAKKU stuff, I appreciate both. I do really love to see artist stuff though, but maybe Momoka/FAKKU is a safer bet. I dunno if this is too much to ask but if you could get a specially made color drawing from artists whose books you're publishing, you could put those together in a calendar every year (assuming 1 book per month).

Also, cute artwork!

Cool! I definitely was planning on some things, especially the "cute on the outside, lewd on the inside" stuff. Thanks!
BitNdragon More Than A God
Artbooks would be fun to see maybe have the different artists draw a shot of momoka to show its fakku exclusive.

As mentioned above phone cases if doable would be cool, but obviously there are a lot of different phones so that may be hard.

You could try one of those mugs that when you put hot or cold liquid in changes the picture and make it remove different characters clothes.

Bookmarks would be interesting as well may be a bit simple but would be cool to have some with pics from different artists

That's all I can think of right now but more merchandise is always nice to see :)
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Would a decent water bottle be worth investing in? I imagine they would sell well at conventions, unless the majority of people bring their own bottles....idk.

Cloth hampers? Clean and cute on the outside, dirty and lewd on the inside?

Calendars, it would be cool to have some wani artists contribute to that...but I don't know how realistic that idea would be.
Dakimakuras! Either of Momoka/FAKKU designs or of artist designs (or both)? I would imagine that the more popular books and characters will do really well.
wavedashh FAKKU Editor
Mousepads are the first thing that come to mind.

There's also a lot of random weeb junk that I want to buy from Japan but never really get around to because shipping hurts, like calendars, umbrellas, mugs, keychains, phone straps (except this is AMERICA so they are basically keychains), or wall scrolls. Not sure how high the demand for that stuff would be, though.
623 FAKKU QA
I think pins and keychains would be simple and good. For example, a clear, plastic rectangle keychain with some art inside. Could be simple with the F! logo or chibi Momoka or could be ambitious and put some hentai artist's art in it. Really, could put any kind of Fakku "meme" in there like hen-tie, Mega Milk, etc. I think people would enjoy having those.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Real doll. Or just some cell cases or laptop skins.
TrixieTang Magical NTR Princess
wavedashh wrote...
Mousepads are the first thing that come to mind.

You forgot the word "Oppai".
Varsity Jackets/ Sukajan
Sports Jackets
Crewnecks
Five Panel Caps
Phone Cases for android/iphone

and if you guys ever make some dope looking shoes, you know you've made it.
everybody knows you've made it when you make a shoe.

all of em with either artist designs or fakku designs and/or maybe even both
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
I'd say for basic things it'd be cool to see keychains, notebooks, and zip up jackets/hoodies is a good start.

Someone mentioned a body pillow, maybe do some of momoka or an original design and do a collectors limited edition sort of thing.

I know after seeing the skateboard designs it would be awesome to see people get creative with Fakku in an artistic sense.

Told Jake that it would be awesome to do fakku brand underwear for ladies and even men. In general it would be awesome to have some cute/stylish things for women that are fakku based such as undies, more form fitting shirts/clothing, sleep pants, etc. Doesn't have to be much really, just another option for the pervy women of fakku.

Only other things I can think merch-wise is bookmarks, paper weights with ecchi pics/3d figures in them to hold your pages down when you read or just to look nice, pervy mouse pads, stickers/decals, cups, figures.
I liked several of the ideas other users have posted. A calendar would be awesome, it's like a poster that changes every month. Bookmarks are a great idea. When I read a manga I don't always read the whole book at one time. A Fakku themed bookmark would be perfect for saving my place for later.

Masaki_Chi's idea of Fakku themed underwear seems interesting, just be equal opportunity for the sexes; There should be something for both men and women (and any other sex that has equivalent parts to the ones mentioned).

Lastly, an idea I had been thinking for some time is having the artists that work with Fakku to do some artwork of Momoka. I would buy a poster/skateboard deck/bookmark/calendar/other item of Momoka if it were drawn by Bosshi, Kisaragi Gunma, or Hisasi. I don't know how viable of a plan this is, but I think it is something to seriously look into.
KoopaH wrote...
Lastly, an idea I had been thinking for some time is having the artists that work with Fakku to do some artwork of Momoka. I would buy a poster/skateboard deck/bookmark/calendar/other item of Momoka if it were drawn by Bosshi, Kisaragi Gunma, or Hisasi. I don't know how viable of a plan this is, but I think it is something to seriously look into.

Holy shit, yes! Different artists' interpretations of Momoka would be amazing.
Bunny5390 The Defenestrator!
I agree with some of the others here, something like a mascot calendar with interpretations by 12 different artists would be absolutely epic if you could pull it off!

Plus it might also be a good way to show off the art styles of various artists.

In terms of clothing, hentai pajamas or boxers/undies would be pretty neat.

Even cooler would be reversible jackets/hoodies with an "innocent on the outside, lewd on the inside" sorta thing. Boshi's vibrant art would be great for something like that.

BitNdragon wrote...
You could try one of those mugs that when you put hot or cold liquid in changes the picture and make it remove different characters clothes.

This. This would be awesome. If it's feasible.
erolover Ero Maniac
While I do like FAKKU designs, I do vastly prefer designs by artists. That said, I wouldn't mind some FAKKU/Momoka merchandise (there was a nice Momoka poster I never got my hands on), and I do really like Momoka-themed stuff.

Some suggestions that have already been made that I like are calendars featuring artwork from artists, as well as clothing with designs on them (though for the sake of practicality clothing would sadly have to be less lewd, at least on the outside, unless it's underwear). I do really like the shirts FAKKU releases that are seen in hentai, like the Mega Milk shirt and the FACKMAN one, so please keep doing those. I'd also like to suggests sets of art cards/postcards and stickers by artists, and towels and blankets with artist designs, maybe even trading cards. I know some artists from Wani do retailer exclusive bonus illustration cards, and Hisasi's most recent tank even came with stickers, which I though was really neat. I general, I just like seeing/owning merchandise with sexy artwork from artists I like.

Can we get an EZ M☆NEY hat?
Cat-ness NekoMancer
erolover wrote...
Can we get an EZ M☆NEY hat?

Can i get an Amen, We need that "Crimson Suspender Skirt" shirt to go with it

I have to agree with a lot of the others about the Manga merch, you have to love the

double entente given of by most of the shirts.

One idea I had not seen proposed yet is cast-off figures like a Momoka cast-off figure
Fakku has already worked with native so its doable

I collect the seven deadly sin collection, and some of freeing's figures, and T.E.R.A. figures.
Cast-off is convenient for when you have guest so you don't want to hide your figures.
opal FAKKU Senior Editor
Wow! Thanks so much for the responses - I will be sure to keep these in mind when designing stuff in the future n___n Ya'll are great
How about Fakku condoms or prostate massagers/Aneros? Misc. sex toys, I guess. Oh, and a reprint of the I AM BOSS shirt.
Sera wrote...
Wow! Thanks so much for the responses - I will be sure to keep these in mind when designing stuff in the future n___n Ya'll are great

Glad you asked, looking forward to the awesome!
Pages 1234Next