[Locked] FAKKU Books Gift Week... 13?

It's been a while since we had a free week, our big announcement about magazine subscriptions is coming soon. Really soon. So soon in fact that if you're interested in beta testing the new service, head on over to this thread and drop a reply.

This week we have a chapter from Comic X-Eros to thank all the FAKKU Books users out there. This chapter is by a brand new artist named Aiueoka making their massive debut with 40 pages of netorare. If you've ever bought a book from us and your account has the FAKKU Books achievement, just click the image below to start reading!

aiueoka.jpg
TrixieTang Magical NTR Princess
You had me at "40 pages of netorare."
You lost me at "netorare."
TrixieTang Magical NTR Princess
mulrich wrote...
You lost me at "netorare."

Netorareâ„¢ is not for everyone, side effects can include intense feelings of jealousy, rage and depression.

Stop taking Netorareâ„¢ and contact your doctor immediately if you experience an erection lasting more than 4 hours or have thoughts of suicide and/or genocide.
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
Eh...NTR.

I guess I'll give this one a pass, but at least you're covering different bases to make the purchases feel more worth it to more people so I definitely understand.

Hope the people who like that tag enjoy it for my share as well.
Cat-ness NekoMancer
Like a Ferrero Rocher
A nutty vanilla coating
With a creamy rapey filling
Surrounding one mild mindfuck

Lite NTR with good art whats not to like
Hoping for a part 2
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Thanks for another gift! ^_^
BitNdragon More Than A God
Pretty lite NTR, even people who don't like NTR could enjoy this story, plus it's 40 pages not very often a story is that long definitely a must read from me :) Man I can't wait for these magazines
BitNdragon wrote...
Pretty lite NTR, even people who don't like NTR could enjoy this story, plus it's 40 pages not very often a story is that long definitely a must read from me :) Man I can't wait for these magazines

I agree with "lite NTR" and I read the complete story but I didn't enjoyed it... enjoying is somewhat different and this was just "meh" und thrown away.
Did somebody say Netorare? I'm sold.
SpeedPunk Neptunia Fan
Finally some NTR! Thanks Jacob!
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Nice art, NTR wasn't as hard, but overall hot story. Would like to see where a continuation goes.
Eeehhhh it was alright. The NTR was indeed light but...man I wish that art was put towards something more lovey dovey cause the girl was just so cute and having her cry like that in the 'forced' bits was heart wrenching! Overall I give it 6/10. Art and the second half of the book really carry this one.
Woooow, excellent manga!!!
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
This was such a good read! Happy to see more NTR and variety being uploaded, I really enjoyed the sexual faces with the little bit of drool, they both seemed so... uh... happy?... yeah we'll just go with happy (>w<)