[Locked] FAKKU Subscription Beta Chapters

Pages Prev12
Serypti wrote...
sadmir wrote...
Serypti wrote...
Is the current plan to have the subscription chapters downloadable? Or are they just going to be viewable in your browser?

Reader only. There might be an option to buy the magazines later so you can download them but it will be a just like buying a Fakku Book and not part of the subscription service.
This is what I gathered from other threads.

Well, I'm all for buying individual magazines for download be it as a subscription where you pay monthly or where you buy each magazine individually. So, if that happens, I'll be very excited. But paying to only view the content in my browser really does not interest me. It's exciting that all of this content will be translated, and it looks like it includes some mangaka that I'm very interested in who never seem to get translated (e.g. LINDA), but I'm definitely going to wait for an option where I can pay to download rather than pay to just view the content in my browser. Still, the fact that we're getting that much is a start, and it could lead to actually being able to download the content. So, the fact that this is happening is very positive even if it's really not what I want at the moment.

We have quite a few LINDA chapters that will be launching with the service!
Jacob wrote...
We have quite a few LINDA chapters that will be launching with the service!

And that is absolutely fantastic! I own several of LINDA's works, but I don't think that I've ever seen a translation of any of them. I would love to pay for those chapters and download them. I'm just not enthused about having to use a browser to read them rather than my local software or about having to rely on my net connection functioning properly or on FAKKU's continued existence in order to read those chapters (much as I hope that FAKKU continues to function and publish new content for years to come). I want to download them like I can download the tankoubon that FAKKU has published (actually having them in print would be great too, but clearly, that's asking for a lot more). I've bought every FAKKU tankouban thus far (both in print and digital), and I would leap at the chance to do the same with these magazines.

Maybe my desire to read LINDA's work or the work of some of the other artists on the list will eventually make it so that I get a FAKKU subscription in spite of hating to deal with the browser to view the chapters. But for now at least, I think that I'm going to wait and see if we can get the ability to download them rather than only getting them in the browser. But the fact that they're getting translated at all is fantastic, and I thank you.
i would love to subscribe plz
LucifelXIII Lord of the Flies
I'm still interested ★ºï¸
Midnight Barber I am stuck in a well.
I would like to help with the test too if you still need people. I posted that in the other post as well.
Zesty_ Lemony Fresh!
I'd be interested in helping out with it.

Seems like there is some stuff in there that I want to check out.
Likhos01 Monster Girl Lover
This is not the thread for asking to participate to the beta.
b1ackhand5 Loli-Yuri Lover
Yes, i would love to be your guinea pig for this project.
Just subscribed.
Love what you're offering but if I don't get download links this will also be the only month I subscribe. I hate to sound like an overly self-entitled consumer but that's how it's going to be for me because I don't want to access your mobile site because it's clunky and not as easy to use as the readers that already exist on my devices and my computer.
Sky427 wrote...
Just subscribed.
Love what you're offering but if I don't get download links this will also be the only month I subscribe. I hate to sound like an overly self-entitled consumer but that's how it's going to be for me because I don't want to access your mobile site because it's clunky and not as easy to use as the readers that already exist on my devices and my computer.

I completely understand, what can we do to improve the mobile experience to make it something you would like?
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Hoping for dl soon. Even watermarked.
Summer Salt @rotoscopic
I feel so superior
Jacob wrote...
Sky427 wrote...
Just subscribed.

I completely understand, what can we do to improve the mobile experience to make it something you would like?

As it stands it has to be accessed via a web browser which means if I want to prevent someone who is using my phone from accessing fakku by mistake I have to take measures like keeping my login data and my browsing history clear. I can't simply lock the app like I used to do with the unofficial mobile app.

The next concern I have is exactly what I mentioned in my previous post I want to be able to save the content I am granted access to locally so I can fap even when on a bus or train a place with no wifi.(I'm joking but seriously download links are what got me to buy books from you guys in the first place)

The issue for me personally it's just the bandwidth usage as a result of not having the content stored locally. You ever open a hundred tabs then find the perfect thing? Imagine all the data that uses to do that. With mobile devices that much data even though manga isn't that big I terms of data on individual accesses but multiple times a day hundreds of times a month. Either I give you my money or I give it to my carrier.

Edit: I'm also too impatient to wait for web pages to load on your mobile site and the interface is... Well it's just not as good as other manga reading stand alone applications
Are any of these magazines going to go up as fakku books or could I get a physical copy in english somewhere? I sometimes kind of like having an actual copy
Pages Prev12