FAKKU Hentai Anime Subbing

Hey Jacob, have you ever thought about stepping into the world of Hentai Anime subbing and distribution? Similar to what Crunchyroll is doing with anime but with Hentai? You guys clearly have access to translators and already have the infrastructure to handle traffic and downloads, it'll be the next step of Hentai domination.

Subdesu-H looks like they're doing something similar to this idea but their site is shoddy and isn't reliable nor are they legal. If you could convince distributors to license to you guys, that would mean we could get our access to hentai anime in a timely manor soon after it goes on sale in Japan.

Just some food for thought :)
I have some plans but they are in the very early stages at the moment. That's all I'll say!
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Simple request of Both anime and tank of boku no yayoi been officially translated and sold.
blackice85 FAKKU! Gold
Jacob wrote...
I have some plans but they are in the very early stages at the moment. That's all I'll say!

I doubt they exist in most cases, but it'd be awesome if you could someday license uncensored ones too.
blackice85 wrote...
Jacob wrote...

I doubt they exist in most cases, but it'd be awesome if you could someday license uncensored ones too.

Of course some probably do and most certainly will! You just have to wait for them to become public domain. As it stands all you have to do is wait for the person who holds the copy right to die and then for 50-70 years to pass, depending on if we go by American or Japaneses law. So yeah......sadly that means that by the time alot of the copyrights expire and we can put it up on the net anywhere we want for free, most of us will be dead or too old to fully enjoy the experience.

Still, it would be nice to see the site get some of that. Maybe become the world's go to place for hentai in English.
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Jacob wrote...

All female characters by you and Mike. I can see it now (-w-)
beeEAZY Raep Horse
This is gonna take some doing I can honestly say. Even for FAKKU although they just became the 1st official English licensing shop for doujins and stuff and that's awesome, but the anime will take time before Japanese companies even consider giving FAKKU that green light
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
beeEAZY wrote...
This is gonna take some doing I can honestly say. Even for FAKKU although they just became the 1st official English licensing shop for doujins and stuff and that's awesome, but the anime will take time before Japanese companies even consider giving FAKKU that green light

Uh they weren't the first, Icarus Comics, Comix Eros/Mangaerotica and Project-H was releasing stuff a while before fakku put their foot into the market pool. Fakku just has the best quality hands down. I've bought from the other publishers and the only one that is even decent is Project-H but their materiel just recently started to become uncensored and the quality is that of a typical manga you'd pick up at barnes and noble. Worst off they would cut chapters from their works such as loli. One of their recent Hisai books was re-released with all of the content put back, it's a shame they even had to cut anything.

Icarus comics was really bad from the reviews I've read (poor paper quality and such), don't even think they're publishing anymore and Comix Eros was alright. Not sure if they're still publishing either.
guammastermind671 Da RL Lurker at FAKKU
Yeah that would actually fit, since we all have to rely on sub desu h and other main hentai sites, for the new releases of oni chichi, mankitsu happening and other hentai animes!
beeEAZY Raep Horse
Misaki_Chi wrote...
beeEAZY wrote...

Uh they weren't the first, Icarus Comics, Comix Eros/Mangaerotica and Project-H was releasing stuff a while before fakku put their foot into the market pool. Fakku just has the best quality hands down. I've bought from the other publishers and the only one that is even decent is Project-H but their materiel just recently started to become uncensored and the quality is that of a typical manga you'd pick up at barnes and noble. Worst off they would cut chapters from their works such as loli. One of their recent Hisai books was re-released with all of the content put back, it's a shame they even had to cut anything.

Icarus comics was really bad from the reviews I've read (poor paper quality and such), don't even think they're publishing anymore and Comix Eros was alright. Not sure if they're still publishing either.

Ima just say FAKKU is the best one then lol.
Japan Not Japanese
Jacob wrote...

fakku.tv is available. Just saying.
Jacob does have some of the oldest fan-subbing veterans as his good friends, in fact I know he has some of their contact info.

Granted, the actual subbing process in and of itself is fairly easy and since the release of aegis sub it's almost brainless. I imagine the bottleneck would be at getting the rights to the videos. In fact, as far as I know there are already more than a few companies that release "professionally" subbed hentai. I strain "professionally" cause they're extremely shoddy at best, and horrible at worst. I imagine Jacob could step in (he prolly already has plans to), and make quality releases.
Oh man, imagine uncensored hentai anime released at the same time if not soon debut in Japan.
sandersrocket Hentai is out there.
Yes! uncensored hentai would be the best thing.. since it has been a long time since we've had US licences of hentai anime.
Go for it FAKKU! This will be a "NEW ERA" of hentai!