Comic X-Eros 35 Release!

Pages 12Next
Last week we officially launched the FAKKU subscription, which includes a ton of brand new content and simulpublished magazines from Japan. I want to thank everyone who has taken the leap of faith and signed up, thanks to you it has been a huge success. Since launch we've released over 80 chapters and going forward there will be no shortage of uncensored content for you to fap to.

Earlier today the new issue of Comic X-Eros went on sale in Japan, it literally arrived in stores today. We started working on it a few days ago and are going to begin releasing the chapters right now, starting with Watching Shooting Stars Together. And not only are you able to read this content the same day readers in Japan do, you get to read it uncensored. That is something that is not available to anyone else in the world and it's all a direct result of your support over the past year, thank you.

And just for fun, here's our official English version of the cover. Enjoy!

comic-x-eros-35-thumb.jpg
Just got back from work...

Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/A0dY9Kf.png
BlinkXPoke Cards and Hugs abound
Will physical versions of the English versions of these ever be released? I'd be very interested in picking one up if y'all sold em.
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Beautiful cover is the first thing I have to say and the releases so far have been wonderful to see and read. Really nice work. Seeing all of the things that have happened in this past year as a user and helper has been great. Can't wait to see what the future holds.
Papa Nito Enemy Stand
Wow, 80 chapters already? Didn't even realize so many were released in such a short amount of time. Guess I lost track of everything in midst of glorious, uncensored smut. Jacob, and Fakku staff, you're my new Santa, and Christmas is everyday.
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
Yeah, there's definitely a lot of backlog to get through, especially if you sub a bit late.

But hey, that's a good thing.
Papa Nito Enemy Stand
AssasinZAssasin wrote...
Yeah, there's definitely a lot of backlog to get through, especially if you sub a bit late.

But hey, that's a good thing.
It took me a while just to get through the first wave of chapters when the subscription service initially started. I usually breeze through manga as well. But these are difficult to get through without "breaks" here and there. I couldn't imagine subbing late.
Are translated magazine covers going to be a thing? The ones I've seen so far look great. A Magazine tab at the top of the page, with images of the covers (which in turn take you to that magazine's chapters) would be nice to have.
Daiz FAKKU Developer
peb2000 wrote...
Are translated magazine covers going to be a thing? The ones I've seen so far look great. A Magazine tab at the top of the page, with images of the covers (which in turn take you to that magazine's chapters) would be nice to have.

Yeah, there will definitely be things like that in the future - they're already on the to-do list.
Hail Jacob-sama!
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Beautiful cover is the first thing I have to say and the releases so far have been wonderful to see and read. Really nice work. Seeing all of the things that have happened in this past year as a user and helper has been great. Can't wait to see what the future holds.

I have to agree with Misaki_Chi, that is a beautiful cover and the releases so far have been great. The quantity and quality of content on Fakku compared to a year ago is just amazing. To anyone who is thinking about the subscribing, but on the fence about it, it is definitely worth subscribing.
huge_pixels Flatchest or bust!
Definitly already worth the subscription.
HimariNaruse Bandit of Cake
huge_pixels wrote...

Can't argue with that!
Papa Nito wrote...
Wow, 80 chapters already? Didn't even realize so many were released in such a short amount of time. Guess I lost track of everything in midst of glorious, uncensored smut. Jacob, and Fakku staff, you're my new Santa, and Christmas is everyday.

This is how i feel.
Papa Nito Enemy Stand
huge_pixels wrote...
I almost feel spoiled at this point. I still go and check out the scans done the old fashion way, glowing genitals, and all, but it doesn't hit the spot as well as these never before uncensored releases. Figuratively speaking, it's like a buffet of long time forbidden fruits.
Is there a way to stay in the magazine for the entirety? It would be a nice option, instead of selecting every chapter individually. =)
YQII FAKKU Translator
Right now you can click on a given magazine to see its content, but we plan on implementing something similar to how our books are presented to give you a better overview of a single magazine.
Are you ever planning on releasing the magazines here in the states?
Its a pain to actually get the magazines shipped here to the U.S, but I would LOVE to be able to just buy them from your store, translated or not. Getting them digitally is nice, but I prefer to actually read my manga in physical form.
What is the girl on the cover from?
YQII FAKKU Translator
fr49200 wrote...
Are you ever planning on releasing the magazines here in the states?

Outside of perhaps a few "best of" limited prints once or twice a year, I don't think there are any plans on physical releases for the magazines at the moment.

King Oppai wrote...
What is the girl on the cover from?

It's possible it's from some of the artist's works, but cover illustrations typically aren't based on any particular story as far as I know.
Pages 12Next