User submitted: How stacked do you like your anime girls?

How stacked do you like your anime girls?

Total Votes : 5,638
AssasinZAssasin wrote...
I'm one of those that consider myself to be a lover of all breasts of any size and shape.

To me, the very existence of breasts itself is a kind of treasure, one that comes in many sizes and shapes, but always containing the same loveliness within.

I'm rambling, but basically I like just about all sizes.

Reminds me of a certain situation that came up in a rather recent anime... Oh, yes. Prison School.

Boobs are just a replacement for the ass; therefore, I go with DFCs.
RogueMinja The Rougiest Minja
While I do like breasts of all sizes, I do prefer them on the larger side, myself.
oppairaptor Ace Degenerate
I like large or medium breasts, but but I'm not against small or even flat. I just don't like ridiculously big.

I'd say this is pretty much the ideal size to me

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://www.hentairing.com/thumb/1/hanekawa-tsubasa-bakemonogatari-3.gif

I hate breasts that get this big though:

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/03222008/e/b/b/f/ebbf4e21129d80_full.jpg
Generally my preference is large, though medium are perfectly acceptable and small is right for certain characters. Not a fan of either extreme personally but variety is valuable so that everyone gets something they like.
as an ass man the chest is nice but i am fine with any size of chest as long as they are perky i am happy
My choice i picked my size so... Flat
How am I supposed to choose between DFC and tiny?!!? That said I just went ahead and voted for tiny. Still, not an easy choice.
Small breasts all the way. Anything lower is middle schooler territory, mediums breasts are okay, and anything higher is just gross for me. If I wanted to fap at basketballs I'd turn on the tv and watch the NBA.
There is enough love in the world for breast of all sizes.
with that said I myself prefer them on the larger end of the scale.
Kage134 Nee-san Aficionado
Go big or go home.
Forum Image: http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/980/287/f7d.gif
I say the same thing as I say in real life: it's not the size that matters, it's the shape.
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Proportional to the persons body type, but like smaller ones versus big ones. Can't honestly discriminate though since boobs rock regardless.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
XXL can be a bit too much, otherwise all breasts are good breasts.
I like them big but not too much, but sometimes I also like them small or medium. It depends on who owns them and their physical appearance (for example, I dislike oppai loli).
As one perverted MC has said all oppai are great no matter the size that sad small boobs are preferred #TeamJustice
all boobs are amazing but i usually favor big boobs and kinda shy away from anything under a handful so idk i just put xxl cause why not.
Papa Nito Enemy Stand
Love all sizes, so I'll just shoot for the middle, and say medium. I can't just stick to one size, I need the variety.
Myurton Kiss Kiss fall in love
Where is my all sizes are just as nice option?
RalgradxF A Horny Gilded Dragon
I can really go for Small-Large, I'm flexible in my tastes, and I suppose if other parts of the whole package make up for it, some tiny may be possible.

Perfect for me is anywhere in C range, and D can work too if they are well-formed; I don't really care for fat and saggy. And there is such a thing as too much; I've met some DDs that were fine to me, but F-K (usually seen in manga/anime)...drawing lines there.

For the most part my tastes outside of fiction are the same in it. And it really is about proportions, cuz if you have a really big girl (not fat, just like...giantesses or just larger total body size than most), if her breasts match my detail above in relativity to HER body...they can be fucking ZZZ++ cups...they'll still look right on her, and I can imagine me turning into a giant to effectively hit that.

Wow, had more to say about this than I realized, sneaky good topic!

Still, the most important thing to me, is the personality, and eyes always have and continue to do the most for me. Ass bringing up the rear, not too far behind.
Mr.Everwood will see you now ;)
I'd say big ones turn me on the most, but I prefer oppai over bakunyuu.

There's actually evidence to suggest that the allure of boobs is primal and exists for a biological reason. Humans have the largest breasts of any primate in relation to their body size. That along with their rounder shape indicate that they act as a sexual signal in addition to their typical function (producing milk).

If this is true then you're drawn to a woman's breasts for the same reason you're attracted to her butt, hips, and waist: because those traits would have been indicators of fertility to your ancient ancestors. Man evolved to seek out women who could procreate. So if a woman has a full chest, that's a signal to your primitive brain that she's probably carrying enough fat to become pregnant. And if her boobs are perky and round, that means she's probably young—which, in caveman days, would make her a good candidate to carry your cavechild.

Add that biological incentive with human thinking and a lot of things in our culture makes much more sense. Considering the liberty of pencil drawings were you can just let your imagination run wild unrestrained by reality, it's no wonder that females in anime and manga often sport a visible pair of big boobs. The stronger the signal the higher the appeal. Of course the idea of what's attractive and what's not tends to change over time and differ between cultures, so it's not like everything fits the same mould. But it's hard to deny that boobs, butts, hips, and waists get a lot of attention in the erotic arts.

I don't know that much about the male equivalent for this. But I've read the it's the same way with the penis as it is with boobs. Humans have the largest penis in relation with body size of any primate, indicating that it acts as a sexual signal as well. Meaning that the same rules apply, which also explains a lot of things in our culture.