Comic X-Eros 36 Release!

Last month we officially launched the FAKKU subscription, which includes a ton of brand new content and simulpublished magazines from Japan. Since launch we've released over 150 chapters and going forward there will be no shortage of uncensored content for you to fap to. Earlier today the new issue of Comic X-Eros went on sale in Japan. We started working on it a few days ago and are going to begin releasing the chapters right now, starting with Shrouded in the Darkness of Twilight.

You can find a more in-depth preview of the magazine including all of the chapters in this thread and below is our official English version of the cover. Enjoy!

comic-x-eros-36-800.jpg

Wait are we really over 150 in just a little over a month? That's pretty impressive. Keep up the good work. Also this issue's cover illustration is pretty nice. Guess we'll be seeing more of the Diamond & Zirconia story soon.
sandersrocket Hentai is out there.
This is truly the time to sub to fakku!

Soon the sheer amount of content will make those other shitty sites that you pay more than $15+ look like nothing.

edit: off topic >.>

I know you have stated that you have only started since X-eros 29~ or was it 30?

There were work from Katsurai Yoshiaki that were on previous/earlier releases. Would you be releasing them? like a compilation of sorts?

example .. Natsume-ke no Nichijou, kokukahu lovers
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
150 in a month...That's just amazing.

"No shortage", indeed... and there's just more to come, I imagine.
Papa Nito Enemy Stand
Hard to imagine there's already been 150 chapters released. Not to mention the new issues that keep releasing every month, as well as the chapters that still have yet to be released from the initial magazines. I can only imagine how busy you all must be. Keep up the good work.
I need to read this!!
I want to subscribe... But I have no CC... Paypal plsss :(