Comic Kairakuten 2015-12 Release!

Last month we officially launched the FAKKU subscription, which includes a ton of brand new content and simulpublished magazines from Japan. Since launch we've released over 150 chapters (that's about 5 faps per day) and going forward there will be no shortage of uncensored content for you to fap to. Earlier today the new issue of Comic Kairakuten went on sale in Japan and we'd already started working on it a few days ago.

To start off we have two brand new chapters for you, Ecstasy Switch by Shono Kotaro and Jerking Livestream by Uo Denim. You can find a more in-depth preview of the magazine including all of the chapters in this thread and below is our official English version of the cover by Koume Keito (he has a new chapter of School Love Net as well), enjoy!

comic-kairakuten-2015-12-800.jpg
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
All I have to say is "god damn".
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Mmmm, very nice! ^_^
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
It's always nice to see more and more content be brought over to us fully translated...

It just keeps coming, like a wave or tsunami of releases...One that I imagine many wouldn't mind drowning in.
blackice85 FAKKU! Gold
Is there any news on when we'll see the previous chapters of School Love Net? I think there was also another series or two that started midway, but I can't recall them at the moment.
Mr.Everwood will see you now ;)
Look at those legs. so beautiful!
Papa Nito Enemy Stand
New Love Net!? Say no more! I'm all about that Love Net hype.

blackice85 wrote...
Is there any news on when we'll see the previous chapters of School Love Net? I think there was also another series or two that started midway, but I can't recall them at the moment.
I also would like to see the previous chapters, if possible. First thing I read after subscribing, and one of my favorite series here thus far.
Ah, Koume Keito... they're amazing when they draw full-bodied women. That cover is just lovely.