This is 30 miles north or me.

Pages 12Next
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/04/us/university-california-merced-stabbings/

Two other users lived there.
At least it wasn't a shooting.

>all these crimes happen at some sort of college.
If this guy had a gun all four of 'em would probably be dead right now.
I'm just saying...
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
Good thing I didn't go there.

College guy going on all these violence sprees need to get laid.
cruz737 wrote...

What is solva?... eww i feel bad now.
cruz737 wrote...

Then they'd be Jack the Rippers :v

Doesn't Kadushy go there, too?
Papa Nito Enemy Stand
Iamnotchrishansen wrote...
cruz737 wrote...

If guns get banned, then more Jack the Rippers will be on the rise.
cruz737 wrote...

Solva goes there, douchèy lives in the town.
Omg I hate the world. Now to debate going to California for college and doing a extensive search on the safest places to live in America. Judas Crist.

There no such thing as a safe place to live unless you live in the backwoods or small small towns and most of those had bad drug problems mostly. I live in a nice town with 3 murders a year and little rob/rape/drug stuff.

But then again in highschool someone killed 6 girls over a year and left one on the gym steps of the high school. I recommend north Dakota. There just oil fires and explosions to worry about.

Also San Francisco is where i went to uni and art school. It safe somewhat now with the google tech hipster killing all the culture and people over to oakland and here. They build 12 new housing communities because land cheap as fuck and it only 2 hours from the bay and coast. 3 to HellA(LA)
Cat-ness NekoMancer
Crazy people everywhere now days, their was a shooting at my collage back in April ex-student came in shot a teacher then hitchhiked to Florida before they caught him.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
cruz737 wrote...

He lives in the city iirc.

Also maybe but probably not.
So he was pissed that he got kicked out of a study group so he was going to hand cuff the dude and the class. Squirt petroleum jelly near door to keep people from getting in and ambush the cops. At least that what the sheriff is saying at the news conference right now.
CronaBaka Mellow Yellow
I couldn't imagining living in that part of California. Too flat.
Sgt.broski Where's the futa Jacob
Another act of being a coward. When will people learn ...
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
people are crazy... and evil
Last gun store in San Fran closed it's doors. If they had guns they could have shot the sick fuck before he could even start his rampage. Politics give me a headache...
Sgt.broski Where's the futa Jacob
Winged-Fapper wrote...
Last gun store in San Fran closed it's doors. If they had guns they could have shot the sick fuck before he could even start his rampage. Politics give me a headache...

Republicans just don't give a damn thats all. 2nd amendment needs some serious revaluation because people here are dying left and right for no reason.
Sweet Rolls wrote...
Winged-Fapper wrote...

Republicans just don't give a damn thats all. 2nd amendment needs some serious revaluation because people here are dying left and right for no reason.
All they got to do is evaluate potential buyers and keep the guns out of the hands of mentally unstable people. Like paranoid and people suffering from Asburgers disease, forgive the spelling I'm pretty sure I spelled it wrong.
Takerial Lovable Teddy Bear
Winged-Fapper wrote...
Sweet Rolls wrote...
Winged-Fapper wrote...

All they got to do is evaluate potential buyers and keep the guns out of the hands of mentally unstable people. Like paranoid and people suffering from Asburgers disease, forgive the spelling I'm pretty sure I spelled it wrong.

Asperger's is not a disease and is actually no longer considered it's own diagnosis.

It was concluded that it is not significant enough from Autism to be considered it's own disorder so it now anyone who would have been diagnosed with it is just diagnosed with ASD directly instead.
Pages 12Next