[Anime] One Punch Man

Pages Prev123Next
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
This is currently my favorite airing show right now. The humor and action mix perfectly, really looking forward to the rest of the season.
My body is ready for Fubuki.
Takerial Lovable Teddy Bear
Asylum Cat wrote...
This is seriously the most fun and entertaining new anime series I'm watching right now. I might go back and read the manga once the anime is over...although I don't know how long that'll be. The first episode is already a classic in my book. I wonder what kind of training he did to get that strong.

One Hundred Push Ups
One Hundred Sit Ups
One Hundred Squats
10km Run.
Papa Nito Enemy Stand
Takerial wrote...
Asylum Cat wrote...
This is seriously the most fun and entertaining new anime series I'm watching right now. I might go back and read the manga once the anime is over...although I don't know how long that'll be. The first episode is already a classic in my book. I wonder what kind of training he did to get that strong.

One Hundred Push Ups
One Hundred Sit Ups
One Hundred Squats
10km Run.
Don't forget your three meals a day. A banana in the morning is fine, though.
so his genitals exploded, right?

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://puu.sh/kYqC7/4da140ccce.jpg
Saitama Genos fight was so hype.
His hoodie looked pretty comfy.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://puu.sh/l60NY/c57e7209c8.jpg
This might be the best anime I seen so far lol
So...episode 6
Spoiler:
They introduced a lot of characters that I assume we'll get to see sooner or later.I wonder if he got his powers from eating a bunch of monsters? Like he did with the seaweed one this episode, lol.
Yoooo Fubuki looking classy. Looks like she will be properly introduced next week. later :/...

Tsujoi wrote...
So...episode 6
Spoiler:
They introduced a lot of characters that I assume we'll get to see sooner or later.I wonder if he got his powers from eating a bunch of monsters? Like he did with the seaweed one this episode, lol.

Takerial wrote...
One Hundred Push Ups
One Hundred Sit Ups
One Hundred Squats
10km Run.
Guys, if you're anime-only watchers, just warning you..............

The next 5 episodes are gonna blow your fuckin minds
Uzumaki101 wrote...
Guys, if you're anime-only watchers, just warning you..............

The next 5 episodes are gonna blow your fuckin minds

Serious Saitama going to be so gooood.
I love this show! I picked up the manga because of it and it's so gooood!
This anime will be historical and will be in the history books of anime. ;
Alphalicious The Omegalicious
Goku you have been replaced.

I almost feel like this was Japan's answer to Superman, or western heros in general. Lets just make a guy with basic power of unlimited physical ability (apparently has power equal to half the big bang?). I like Superman (DARKSEID!) but he was always been too perfect thanks to his writers and HUGE fan base, sadly part of the minority that thinks Goku>Superman. But Saitama has won my heart over the last 8 episodes, I almost want to go bald.
thedarknlight wrote...
This anime will be historical and will be in the history books of anime. ;<

Doesn't everything get put into history once it is over....I love this but there isn't going to be enough plot to really make it a huge anime. It will be short and sweet which is perfectly fine by me.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
blinkgirl211 wrote...
thedarknlight wrote...

Doesn't everything get put into history once it is over....I love this but there isn't going to be enough plot to really make it a huge anime. It will be short and sweet which is perfectly fine by me.

Lol, you say that... just wait for the day the Garou arc gets animated. By then there'll be more to go around.

Yeah, the adventures in each chapter/episode are meant to be short pacing-wise, but make no mistake, even the manga was a huge hit before the anime. The anime just reached out to an even wider audience.
blinkgirl211 wrote...
thedarknlight wrote...

There's enough plot as of right now to make it a full 24/26 episode series.

I'm imagining the spaceship arc is going to be what finishes off the rest of this season. The next 12/13 episode season will focus more on the Blizzard/Garou arcs.

And considering that the Garou arc isn't even over yet with the end not coming up for probably a little while longer and not to mention that there is a super serious threat that has yet to really be shown yet it should easily have enough for three seasons if not four once everything is said and done.
artcellrox wrote...
blinkgirl211 wrote...
thedarknlight wrote...

Lol, you say that... just wait for the day the Garou arc gets animated. By then there'll be more to go around.

Yeah, the adventures in each chapter/episode are meant to be short pacing-wise, but make no mistake, even the manga was a huge hit before the anime. The anime just reached out to an even wider audience.

What i meant is more they will catch the manga too quick. I started reading the manga recently and about 3-4 chapters are 1 episode....Unless site i am looking at is wrong only around 100 chapters....So 25 episodes would be the pace. And then you would need to wait a year+ to get another 25 unless they are going to release content before the manga.
blinkgirl211 wrote...
artcellrox wrote...
blinkgirl211 wrote...
thedarknlight wrote...

What i meant is more they will catch the manga too quick. I started reading the manga recently and about 3-4 chapters are 1 episode....Unless site i am looking at is wrong only around 100 chapters....So 25 episodes would be the pace. And then you would need to wait a year+ to get another 25 unless they are going to release content before the manga.

It just needs to do 12 episodes every year and it won't outpace the manga.

It also doesn't really need to worry about outpacing the manga. The current point of the anime is only about a 1/3 of the way through the webcomic which is the original source document.
Pages Prev123Next