Do you prefer digital or paper book?

Pages 12Next
modunhanul Just Some guy
I bought love ridden digital only. Love the book so far.

But I wanted to buy a paper book too,

I was afraid my parents or someone else would find paperbook when they come to my room.(I'm living with my family.)

Therefore I bought digital copy only...any suggestion?
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
If you have other books on a shelf they blend in relatively easily unless someone is up at it reading your titles.

A lot of times people get the books for collecting purposes, it's a little more difficult fapping to a physical book than it is sitting at your computer. These books have all their original artwork and details that the Japanese books get that are often lost when getting licensed in the west. You can check out a youtuber who did a review on our books if you're interested to see what they look like in physical form:

Spoiler:

In terms of shipment, they come in small packages that are pretty discreet. Fakku is written as sender but it's small like any other company shipping items to your house.

It's all up to you and what you want!

If you do decide you want to get a physical copy, instead of spending full price for the bundle you can do what Jake said to do in the FAQ:

Jacob wrote...
Bought the digital version and now want the paperback?
If you originally bought the digital edition of one of our books and you'd like to change your order to a paperback do the following. Place an order for the paperback, go through the whole checkout process with your shipping info and all that. Once the order is complete send an email to store@fakku.net with the order ID numbers for your two orders (which will be in the emails we sent), we will then refund your PayPal account the cost of the digital edition! This offer only applies to orders placed directly through the FAKKU Store.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Only one i bought that digital is hanafuda and that because there no real print yet. 330 dollars worth of blood given. 400 with shipping.
Going4dawin Currently Tied Up
I prefer to read from a tablet, so that I don't ruin the physical copy while I "research". However, I like to have the physical copies for the chance to get book signed by the artist at somewhere like Anime Expo.
modunhanul wrote...
I bought love ridden digital only. Love the book so far.

But I wanted to buy a paper book too,

I was afraid my parents or someone else would find paperbook when they come to my room.(I'm living with my family.)

Therefore I bought digital copy only...any suggestion?

Personally, I prefer the paperback issue. It was really worth it due to quality and the digital copy was bundled with it.

I'm somehow a hentai collector so it was obvious why I prefer the paperback copy.

That was the hard thing about purchasing a paperback when you was with your family. Just hide it on some non-suspicious boxes or something LOL

Be brave my friend LMAO
Digital all the way for me considering space & convenience for my manga. It just sucks that not all companies outside of Fakku consider digital as an alternative platform & without DRM, their loss.
I keep the paperbacks in the plastic and I read the digital. I just collect the paperback.
Cyph wrote...
Digital all the way for me considering space & convenience for my manga. It just sucks that not all companies outside of Fakku consider digital as an alternative platform & without DRM, their loss.

My thoughts exactly. If Viz or Kodansha ever sold DRM free mainstream manga, such as Rurouni Kenshin, Future Diary, or even Naruto, I'd give them my money straight away.
derman190 wrote...
Cyph wrote...

My thoughts exactly. If Viz or Kodansha ever sold DRM free mainstream manga, such as Rurouni Kenshin, Future Diary, or even Naruto, I'd give them my money straight away.

Maybe we should revolutionize main streaming manga publishing next?
Likhos01 Monster Girl Lover
Jacob wrote...
derman190 wrote...
Cyph wrote...

Isn't that what you guys are already doing?

Not that I'm an expert, I'm completely out of my field when it comes to the digital format. (I always must have paper if possible)
Jacob wrote...
derman190 wrote...
Cyph wrote...

Yes!!

And honestly...it isn't that difficult! Main stream manga publishing is kinda of a joke in the west right now...Viz only has what? 4 or 5 titles from shonen jump and when they print the volumes it's just way too inferior to the japanese version, to the point they edit the cover designs and and end up ruining them.

Yen press basically just picks up the hyped anime of the season and publish their manga/light novel as soon as possible to get on time to the hype train, but then when the hype is gone they get years behind the japanese releases for the rest of the volumes and repeat the process for the new hyped titles of the next season.

not to mention none of them have any interest in betting on original content.
Jacob wrote...
derman190 wrote...
Cyph wrote...

One step at a time, but I'd be totally on board with that.
I love purchasing real books but I find the digital to be better. It must be the fact I can control the size of the image whereas the book I need to find a magnifinder
Buying physical is mostly a collector's thing in my eyes. Or if you really really like a book.
I prefer enjoying a work in its glorious digital release, you can see more details in there that sometimes gets lost or "modified" in printed releases.
I prefer digital, no matter where I am I can always read it. At school, outside, at night in bed, anywhere. Also It's going to be tiring just to hold the book and do it at the same time.
angryaria Pretty Cure All Star
I'm all about that physical release. Makes it much easier to hand it to a friend and say "Hey, check out this chapter!"
FleetingFate Flat is JOOOOOSTISU!
I keep my hentai...at home... with my parents....I just put them in the book shelf with all my other books. I don't expect them to ever check...nor do I expect them to be able to differentiate between a hentai manga and other pieces of literature. Does your parentss have nothing better to do but hunt for your pr0n stash? That's the kinda parent I would be
Both! With a preference toward physical copies.

I like the feel of a physical item, and it looks good on my shelf. It also has a "yay, I own something form the artist!" kind of feeling. But I don't just buy any manga: only the favourites obviously. So I doubt I'll run out of room due to my picky interests. If I feel so strongly about a hentai manga, then I won't mind owning it, and so far the price is agreeable on what has been released officially.

The digital is for the computer use and on-the-go. I read hentai for the short stories, too, and the-um- titillation factor (not solely for masturbation is what I mean, if that makes sense). Some of the stories are cute or romantic enough to put a smile on my face, so it can be elating to read a quick chapter if the day is dragging on. Hence, I have the downloads on my iPod for mobile reading. Although, I won't be reading it in crowded places or around nosy people!
derman190 wrote...
Cyph wrote...

Well considering where you buy books digitally, there are few options, hopefully more in the future. But the only options to my knowledge for digital books are Apps with in-app purchases (kindle, comixology, etc.) & iBooks.

I know at least with iBooks you have the purchased books sitting on your HDD. Of course there are downsides to ibooks, *shrugs*
sl01 Yuri and Traps FTW
Physical copy, so I can show the world my varied taste in eroticism. Also, I just like physical copies.
Pages 12Next