Older oneshots still not translated

Are there plans to finish up each individual chapter in the older magazines that were started when the sub began? I know the Asagi Aya story from Kairakuten 7/15 has yet to be worked on.

I haven't gone through each new release and compared it with the raw, so I'm not sure if there have been any others that were skipped.
YQII FAKKU Translator
Everything will be released, but newer chapters have higher priority.
Drawing Guy PRO Crastinator
A minor bump as my Range Murata fix (a good chunk of the reason I subbed) has been lacking. Hope you get around to his one-offs soon! <3
Romana FAKKU Letterer
As far as I know the only Range Murata content in the magazines are spreads/random artwork, so that's why he gets listed with the other artists. He just doesn't do manga. Even what I know of his doujinshi that he's released in the past are just artbooks/sketchbooks. Not manga.

We do plan to include the random artwork pages he contributes when we begin packaging the magazines to view as magazines instead of just chapters.
Drawing Guy wrote...
A minor bump as my Range Murata fix (a good chunk of the reason I subbed) has been lacking. Hope you get around to his one-offs soon! <3

On Monday I'll look into making his work from these magazines available to you. Like @romana-3666170 pointed out they are just about always spreads and artwork, sort of like this: https://www.fakku.net/forums/subscriptions/sakurai-energy-wallpaper

To answer the main question in the topic, we probably won't be getting the older one-shots anytime soon. It is more likely we will publish the books that include them, and the chapters will be available that way.
Romana wrote...
As far as I know the only Range Murata content in the magazines are spreads/random artwork, so that's why he gets listed with the other artists. He just doesn't do manga. Even what I know of his doujinshi that he's released in the past are just artbooks/sketchbooks. Not manga.

We do plan to include the random artwork pages he contributes when we begin packaging the magazines to view as magazines instead of just chapters.

Any idea on when that will happen? Does Isheki also do random artwork or is it just covers aside from chapters every now and then?