Fakku, Subscription and Paypal

Noticed a few months ago the new contents which requires you to have a subscription in order to access them. Kinda upset, but i can understand their reason for wanting to go legit.

I'd like to support them by becoming a subscriber but i don't have any money in account of me being a student, i don't have a credit card, and to be honest, even if i have a credit card i'm hesitant to use it to purchase anything online. -_-

Hoping paypal becomes a method of payment here.
mikeyblitz21 wrote...
Noticed a few months ago the new contents which requires you to have a subscription in order to access them. Kinda upset, but i can understand their reason for wanting to go legit.

I'd like to support them by becoming a subscriber but i don't have any money in account of me being a student, i don't have a credit card, and to be honest, even if i have a credit card i'm hesitant to use it to purchase anything online. -_-

That's actually a valid suggestion, though if you want it to be seen by people with the power to do things you should probably have this thread moved to the suggestions, feedback and support section. I'll pm a mod for you, and hope that you get your wish in time, since it would help me out too, and I'm sure many users would appreciate it. ^_^
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
A paypal option has been looked into, but they generally don't like adult subscription services. A bitcoin payment option is also being looked into, the last time I checked.
Masayoshi wrote...
mikeyblitz21 wrote...

That's actually a valid suggestion, though if you want it to be seen by people with the power to do things you should probably have this thread moved to the suggestions, feedback and support section. I'll pm a mod for you, and hope that you get your wish in time, since it would help me out too, and I'm sure many users would appreciate it. ^_^

I'm not really active or familiar with the forums here because i just go here to read the doujinshis, but i already saw a a few posts of other users regarding this.

I thought mentioning the fact that i was a student who couldn't afford to pay for the subscription fell into the "incoherent babbling" category so i posted it here.
No method of payment is going to help you unless you have $. If you want to become a subscriber and supporter, you need $ to do that. Until you resolve the I have no money because I'm a student problem, you need to look for ways to support the artists that doesn't involve $.
It really sucks, but Fakku wants to become a place where Hentai is paid for. For the most part, this is a legal and moral move more than one for the fans. If you recall when it was first announced that uncensored content was coming, the tagline was "Let us all fap together", and Fakku claimed that to be their exact goal. But alas, now you may only fap if you pay.

If you don't have the money, you won't be getting your hentai on Fakku. Jacob said that scanlations fill the void when content is not able to be produced abroad legally, and that he supports them. But the fact of the matter is that he'll run into a brick wall when negotiating deals with hentai artists and publishers if Fakku hosts hundreds of licensed goods for free.

As such, I suggest you direct your viewing to Doujin-Moe or Tsumino. Along the way, as I did, when money comes around, try supporting the industry and Fakku by buying their books. You aren't paying the hefty subscription fee, and you're getting the highest quality goods on the site. Continue reading on your scanlation sites, but keep in mind that Fakku is the moral way to go for your hentai needs. Fakku will always be waiting for you, so don't worry. You're in a financial bind, and I'm pretty sure Fakku understands that a majority of the site's current viewers can't afford to pay for their hentai.

Do what you need to do, fap elsewhere, but always remember that when you're finally able, the best way possible to experience h-manga will always be Fakku!

Man, that was probably way too wordy for what you asked, but I feel like the statement needs to be said anyways, and applies for most people in a financial bind.
Aokito Ojousama Thrilla!
XenotheWise135 wrote...
It really sucks, but Fakku wants to become a place where Hentai is paid for. For the most part, this is a legal and moral move more than one for the fans. If you recall when it was first announced that uncensored content was coming, the tagline was "Let us all fap together", and Fakku claimed that to be their exact goal. But alas, now you may only fap if you pay.

If you don't have the money, you won't be getting your hentai on Fakku. Jacob said that scanlations fill the void when content is not able to be produced abroad legally, and that he supports them. But the fact of the matter is that he'll run into a brick wall when negotiating deals with hentai artists and publishers if Fakku hosts hundreds of licensed goods for free.

As such, I suggest you direct your viewing to Doujin-Moe or Tsumino. Along the way, as I did, when money comes around, try supporting the industry and Fakku by buying their books. You aren't paying the hefty subscription fee, and you're getting the highest quality goods on the site. Continue reading on your scanlation sites, but keep in mind that Fakku is the moral way to go for your hentai needs. Fakku will always be waiting for you, so don't worry. You're in a financial bind, and I'm pretty sure Fakku understands that a majority of the site's current viewers can't afford to pay for their hentai.

Do what you need to do, fap elsewhere, but always remember that when you're finally able, the best way possible to experience h-manga will always be Fakku!

Man, that was probably way too wordy for what you asked, but I feel like the statement needs to be said anyways, and applies for most people in a financial bind.

This is a pretty legit response. I just logged in to say this. This is exactly how I feel.

I'd say that people should also look at it in the way that we approach anime. Subscribing to streaming services (Cruncyhroll, Funimation, etc) and purchasing DVDs/BDs is the best way to support the industry, but there are some shows and movies out there that are only accessible via download or torrent, which are only translated by fansub groups (which do a pretty great job btw). Visual Novels also fall into this. Would I purchase an officially translated version of Fate/Hollow Ataraxia? Hell yeah! Am I ever getting that? Hah... I can only thank fansub groups for taking on and completing this endeavor.

...that was also too wordy.