AI Joins FAKKU!

We're proud to announce that we will be publishing AI, a talented artist from Portgual, and his Amague! series. He impressed me a few months ago with his dedication to seeing his story told, I am happy to have him join FAKKU and give him a means to share that story with the world. You can expect a good long story with a new one every month! The third chapter of Amague will be available next week!

You can read the first two chapters of Amague here!

[size=18]Amague! Chapter 3 Preview[/size]

al-preview-05.png
angryaria Pretty Cure All Star
Okay, props for the accurate Fakku site with Love Ridden on the banner

This is good stuff! I am having some trouble with the names, though. I have no idea how to pronounce Portuguese stuff at all.
I'm so proud of you Ai you're story has been very entertaining to read and I like your art style, happy to see western artist getting recognized like this (^^)
Misaki_Chi wrote...
I'm so proud of you Ai you're story has been very entertaining to read and I like your art style, happy to see western artist getting recognized like this (^^)

Thank you! I hope you like the new chapter coming out next week!

angryaria wrote...
Okay, props for the accurate Fakku site with Love Ridden on the banner

This is good stuff! I am having some trouble with the names, though. I have no idea how to pronounce Portuguese stuff at all.

I actually make up all the names in this, if they exist in real life it's a coincidence. But I've been thinking about adding a character sheet or something that includes how to pronounce their names!
InTraining ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Woo congrats on the partnership, can't wait for the releases and the book!
InTraining wrote...
Woo congrats on the partnership, can't wait for the releases and the book!

Thank you!
Excellent work! The pacing is quite nice, and I can't wait to see how it evolves as time goes on.

Keep it up!

The beginning of the second chapter reminded me of Suicide Club. Makes me very curious where your going with it.

Also Airie is cute.
LimboPriest wrote...
Excellent work! The pacing is quite nice, and I can't wait to see how it evolves as time goes on.

Keep it up!

The beginning of the second chapter reminded me of Suicide Club. Makes me very curious where your going with it.

Also Airie is cute.

Thank you! Glad you think Airie is cute!

I've never heard of suicide club, so I hope it's a good thing?
After a quick search on what it is though I don't think it has much (if anything) in common besides the context.
I wont spoil the meaning of that scene though :3
A.I. wrote...

After a quick search on what it is though I don't think it has much (if anything) in common besides the context.

I doubt it has anything similar... it simply reminded me of it. If your into thriller/horror Suicide club is a good Movie/Manga, otherwise stay away. :D and yes, please. No spoilers! I will far more enjoy watching it unfold in time.

I graciously await your next installment.
LimboPriest wrote...
A.I. wrote...

I doubt it has anything similar... it simply reminded me of it. If your into thriller/horror Suicide club is a good Movie/Manga, otherwise stay away. :D and yes, please. No spoilers! I will far more enjoy watching it unfold in time.

I graciously await your next installment.

Thank you! chapter 3 will be out next week!

I'm very ocd about not spoiling anything, even avoiding descriptions/synopses of the story.

edit:

this is still a wip and not of Amague! but I hope you enjoy

Forum Image: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CXNTWDVWQAA6wCY.jpg

Merry Christmas and thank you for the support so far :)