how was your first time having sex?

Pages 12Next
So I'm a 21 year old male and roughly two weeks ago I lost my virginity. For me it was weird everything up to that point was going well. But once I was actually having sex with the girl for me at least it got weird I felt no pleasure, I had sex with her up to 20 minutes I only stopped because I realized I wasn't goIng to cum. And besides me and her only two people know I lost my virginity. So I was wondering what better people to ask when the people of fakku. So how was your first time?😊
Summary: painful, sucked, took some shots of schnapps beforehand, had no clue what either of us were doing, a cat was staring at us, bloody. So basically yeah don't worry first times are not like a hentai lol.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
No idea what either of us were doing, her vagoo smelt awful so oral was unpleasant, mostly just fumbled around.
My first time was in the back of my car, which unfortunately for a taller guy like me, wasn't the most comfortable. After 15 minutes of changing positions, trying to find one where I'm at least somewhat comfortable, we threw in the towel. Next time was on a bed, which was a much greater experience. So I'm envious of those who can do back seat car sex.
Papa Nito wrote...
My first time was in the back of my car, which unfortunately for a taller guy like me, wasn't the most comfortable. After 15 minutes of changing positions, trying to find one where I'm at least somewhat comfortable, we threw in the towel. Next time was on a bed, which was a much greater experience. So I'm envious of those who can do back seat car sex.

Never again, when the cops hold you at gunpoint and your guy is like a flying squirrel trying to hid in the back of your car.... Just no, I wish I was kidding btw (;w;)
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Papa Nito wrote...

Never again, when the cops hold you at gunpoint and your guy is like a flying squirrel trying to hid in the back of your car.... Just no, I wish I was kidding btw (;w;)

That's totally believable. I was chilling with one of my girlfriends in my car, in a parking lot, after our dinner date, just cause we didn't want to go home yet. After about 20 minutes, a cop had his spotlight on us, and knocked on my window asking what we were doing. Luckily for us, we were just talking, so he just carried on about his night. That scenario would've went South fast if we were getting busy instead.
Deathcount779 Thigh High Enthusiast
I accidentally masturbated beforehand! Pro tip! Don't do that. It makes it harder to cum the next time and can lead to a disappointed girl...

Also the first time is never really all that good...
Weirdly enough it was in a rec room of a church where we went to Christian school at. It wasn't bad just awkward. Two kids who didn't know what to do and a mural of jesus staring at you.
Deathcount779 wrote...
I accidentally masturbated beforehand! Pro tip! Don't do that. It makes it harder to cum the next time and can lead to a disappointed girl...

what are you mean by disappointed girl. Like you cannot satisfy her or she felt weird that she can make you cum? I'm asking because I didn't cum and three times as we were having sex she asked me if I did cum. Then I stopped because I knew I couldn't.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
lazyaber wrote...
Deathcount779 wrote...

what are you mean by disappointed girl.

Ever tried masturbating more than once in a row, or hell, even more than once in one day? Shit gets harder the more you do it due to insensitivity. That can mean bad news during sex if the girl can't make the guy orgasm, leading to her wondering if she's not good enough for him.

At least, that's my assumption.
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Wasn't too bad. I had no idea what I was doing but my partner had been around with a few people before me, so she talked me through it and made it easier. I felt more of a passenger though, did hurt a little. First times are never magnificent.
To think I was already scared before glancing through this thread...Now I'm more scared lol.
DatYuriThough wrote...
Wasn't too bad. I had no idea what I was doing but my partner had been around with a few people before me, so she talked me through it and made it easier. I felt more of a passenger though, did hurt a little. First times are never magnificent.
see the person I slept with had also sex with others as well. so it was good to know that I wasn't bad but actually pretty good. The only problem was I felt no pleasure so I'm not sure if that says something about me or about her.
Deathcount779 Thigh High Enthusiast
artcellrox wrote...
lazyaber wrote...
Deathcount779 wrote...

Ever tried masturbating more than once in a row, or hell, even more than once in one day? Shit gets harder the more you do it due to insensitivity. That can mean bad news during sex if the girl can't make the guy orgasm, leading to her wondering if she's not good enough for him.

Actually you hit it on the nose. Basically don't fap ahead of time. Save that load.
TraumaticSherry wrote...
To think I was already scared before glancing through this thread...Now I'm more scared lol.

Even with a not so smooth experiences, it's not too bad. It's more awkward than anything.
Deathcount779 wrote...
artcellrox wrote...
lazyaber wrote...
Deathcount779 wrote...

Actually you hit it on the nose. Basically don't fap ahead of time. Save that load.

Or don't and nut in a sec to a min. Knowing your gonna get some makes those ducts half pump so you get off faster. Adding a few mins of time does mean she not going to enjoy more times to orgasm. Unless your fucking more then 30 mins. That maybe a bad thing.

Not for me. I'm multiorgasmic and can go as long as she wants. Plus there more to sex then crushing puss. Lrn2oral men. Rev dem engines before full throttling those pistons.
animefreak_usa wrote...
Weirdly enough it was in a rec room of a church where we went to Christian school at. It wasn't bad just awkward. Two kids who didn't know what to do and a mural of jesus staring at you.

I thought you were fiddled by your cousins.
Kolish wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...

Nope. Babysitter played with my dick for awhile, but she was hot and needed an example to study for her high school anatomy class.
animefreak_usa wrote...
Kolish wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...

Nope. Babysitter played with my dick for awhile, but she was hot and needed an example to study for her high school anatomy class.

Hmm maybe it was kali.
Over too quick, I popped about 30 seconds after insertion. Rookie mistake.
Pages 12Next