Buying completed magazines

Moving into 2016, I was wondering if any magazines you folks have started publishing chapters from are near completion? Are there any issues which are almost completely published here yet?

Also, have you guys looked into making there a way for us to digitally purchase a completed magazine when all the chapters are done? I like the feeling of ownership.
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
Or a download option for the subscribers once an issue is completed
I support this. I don't know if it can/will happen, but there are some issues of these magazines that I would really love to have permanent access to. I think there's an interesting tradeoff with the subscription service that you don't get permanent access but it accrues value as time passes. But in general having more options is always better for consumers.
boltsandguns Electroshock TheRapist
So i came up with a basic idea that might be workable. Keep subs as are, but once a magazine has been around for 3-6 months allow for downloads with a subscription and free viewing for those without. I obviously have no idea what FAKKU plans but timed exclusivity for subs might be a decent half way point.
boltsandguns wrote...
So i came up with a basic idea that might be workable. Keep subs as are, but once a magazine has been around for 3-6 months allow for downloads with a subscription and free viewing for those without. I obviously have no idea what FAKKU plans but timed exclusivity for subs might be a decent half way point.

Someone said there might be a purchasable issue option soon.
animefreak_usa wrote...
boltsandguns wrote...

The more choices they can build up for distribution of content the better.
boltsandguns wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
boltsandguns wrote...

They could make an option to buy an issue which would be free for subscribers. So a non subscriber could buy single issues if he wants and a normal subscriber would get a reward for his loyalty
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
boltsandguns wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
boltsandguns wrote...

They could make an option to buy an issue which would be free for subscribers. So a non subscriber could buy single issues if he wants and a normal subscriber would get a reward for his loyalty

Would you only sell the completed issues? or would you also sell it before its completely translated and they would have access as the chapters are released?

On a side note one thing to keep in mind is how well the ideas transfer to coded features, if something gets over complex it could end up running into issues when launched.
boltsandguns wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
boltsandguns wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
boltsandguns wrote...

Would you only sell the completed issues? or would you also sell it before its completely translated and they would have access as the chapters are released?

On a side note one thing to keep in mind is how well the ideas transfer to coded features, if something gets over complex it could end up running into issues when launched.

Buying the whole issue in advance is really a good idea but you would need a release tune table (like with the book chapters): if you don't have a fixed timeline it could take like forever until you get the complete issue and I don't know if someone would buy an issue and wait three months for it...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
boltsandguns wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
boltsandguns wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
boltsandguns wrote...

Buying the whole issue in advance is really a good idea but you would need a release tune table (like with the book chapters): if you don't have a fixed timeline it could take like forever until you get the complete issue and I don't know if someone would buy an issue and wait three months for it...

So far it seems like they have been able to keep up with releasing the whole magazine in the month it comes out in so I don't think that's too much of an issue.
A calendar of release dates would be nice, even if its only a week ahead, being able to see whats coming would be nice.
boltsandguns wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
boltsandguns wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
boltsandguns wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
boltsandguns wrote...

So far it seems like they have been able to keep up with releasing the whole magazine in the month it comes out in so I don't think that's too much of an issue.
A calendar of release dates would be nice, even if its only a week ahead, being able to see whats coming would be nice.

Would be really great if they would handle it like this!
Getting rid of the unlicensed content was a really big step for us, it will now allow us to focus on everything we want to do. It is entirely possible for us to sell individual digital editions of the magazines and even print them in paperback (though the later is much less likely).
Jacob wrote...
Getting rid of the unlicensed content was a really big step for us, it will now allow us to focus on everything we want to do. It is entirely possible for us to sell individual digital editions of the magazines and even print them in paperback (though the later is much less likely).

While whole issues in print would be amazing albeit unlikely. Would a once a year magazine with all of that years covers in it be doable? some of those covers are just so awesome it kinda sucks not being able to collect them physically.
Hanayome Ultimate Laziness
Jacob wrote...

Any ETA on another announcement concerning magazines?
boltsandguns wrote...
Jacob wrote...

While whole issues in print would be amazing albeit unlikely. Would a once a year magazine with all of that years covers in it be doable? some of those covers are just so awesome it kinda sucks not being able to collect them physically.

But please oversized and hardcover!