Meet The Artist - Small Releases About the Creators

Aokito Ojousama Thrilla!
I have always been interested in finding and following the Mangaka and Circles that create eromanga and doujinshi. Whenever I see Interview Sections and Advice Corners I'm always interested in what they have to say.

I don't think this could work for a physical release, but it would be great to see a small digital release. An interview section with a featured artist. A section in which the artist maybe expresses their view point on their career so far or subjects related to hentai or anime or manga. Heck, even a section that would show their reactions and thoughts about hearing that they have a fan base in the West. Perhaps have a few illustrations or a special chapter for that release? Overall I don't see it being more than 10 pages.

I think something like this could be an interesting opportunity.
For the moment you still have twitter and their blogs.
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
Maybe some of them have profiles on fakku and read what we write about them 0_0

Well, at least GY and AI got accounts on fakku and AI also replies to fan comments
I'd be pretty amused with an "Artists React to FAKKU Comments" series like the ones they have on youtube. But that's probably asking too much. An occasional Q&A would probably be cool.
angryaria Pretty Cure All Star
Volaverunt wrote...
For the moment you still have twitter and their blogs.

Is there some kind of compiled list of these resources, though?

I definitely agree with the topic. If I see an artist I like, I'd love to be able to quickly find how long they've been working and a little bit about them.

ChrisBRosado123 wrote...
I'd be pretty amused with an "Artists React to FAKKU Comments" series like the ones they have on youtube. But that's probably asking too much. An occasional Q&A would probably be cool.

Guess we need to invite more artists to major conventions!
angryaria wrote...
Is there some kind of compiled list of these resources, though?

I definitely agree with the topic. If I see an artist I like, I'd love to be able to quickly find how long they've been working and a little bit about them.

This is also something I always wanted, info of artists (I think only Bosshi has it).
But for the moment, as I said, we only have to contact them through twitter and their blogs. The artists' pages on Fakku have direct links to their twitters and pages. But for artists that don't work for Wani you'd have to look out there.