Comic X-Eros 38 and Comic Kairakuten 2016-02 Release!

Since subscriptions launched we have released over 300 chapters for subscribers. Earlier this week we released the first chapters from the current issues of Comic Kairakuten and Comic X-Eros, both currently on sale at stores in Japan. You can find a detailed listing of artists and chapters for this issue of Comic Kairakuten here and this issue of Comic X-Eros here. Below are our official English versions of each cover. Enjoy!

Comic X-Eros #38

Comic-X-Eros-38-800.jpg

Comic Kairakuten 2016-02

Comic-Kairakuten-2016-02-800.jpg
*Foams at the mouth*
Mr.Everwood will see you now ;)
Artistry, Mastery, Beauty!
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
Each cover features two beautiful women, nice!
I call dibs on the dark skin!
InTraining ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I would like to nominate the cover of Comic X-Eros #38 to be a poster.
Mr.Everwood will see you now ;)
It appears both covers have the same theme:

2 women face-to-face, one with dark skin, the other with light skin, and the word Love is subtly worked in (the tits on X-Eros and the nails on Kairakuten).
EddieBeInBeddie Tea, Coffee, Glances
InTraining wrote...
I would like to nominate the cover of Comic X-Eros #38 to be a poster.

Double poster with BOTH covers for that shared theme.

Jaccob, is that the cover credit on the bottom right of the X-Eros cover or just some featured artists? If not the credit, who drew those lovelies?
Romana FAKKU Letterer
EddieBeInBeddie wrote...

Jaccob, is that the cover credit on the bottom right of the X-Eros cover or just some featured artists? If not the credit, who drew those lovelies?

Kojima Saya for the X-Eros, and Hamao for Kairakuten.

Artists don't always have chapters in the magazine, sometimes they're guest artist. However for this month we're getting a Hamao chapter.