Artists You'd Like to See in the Future

Y'know... I had a HUUUUUUUUUUUGE prelude written out. All kinds of things like introductions to the topic, thank you's to Fakku staff, and a whole bunch of other fanfare to make this exciting. And then, when I clicked "create topic", I find out the logout glitch occurred while I was typing out the topic. I signed in, and was greeted with this empty box, so I said "fuck it".

Name five artists you like to see published by Fakku one day.

1: Yamatogawa
2: Shiwasu no Okina
3: Leopard
4: Hirame
5: Tachibana Omina

PS: Fix that damn glitch Jacob! It's driving me insane XDDD
Alphalicious The Omegalicious
not much in the artist 'know' but I will support the idea behind this thread.

for what its worth
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
At the moment I can only name three:
1. Dr. P
2. Aoki Kanji
3. Maruwa Tarou

XenotheWise135 wrote...

Yamatogawa´s works are already licensed by project h, so you can get his books (including my all time favorite hentai "Witchcraft") there
RandyV Rias' Husband
Suzutsuki Kurara has some delicious doujins I'd like to see on released Fakku.
Or maybe even Hitenkei, but I'm sure Jacob will lead us in the right direction for fapping material anyway.
Drawing Guy PRO Crastinator
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
At the moment I can only name three:
1. Dr. P
2. Aoki Kanji
3. Maruwa Tarou

XenotheWise135 wrote...

Yamatogawa´s works are already licensed by project h, so you can get his books (including my all time favorite hentai "Witchcraft") there

I'm glad we have at least some publisher getting Yamatogawa's work over here. Unfortunately not all of it has made it, and Project H doesn't hold a candle to Fakku. Project H isn't as high quality of print and books, don't have dust jackets, often don't have digital editions unless you catch a "promotion", and have frustrating censorship practices. They'll remove chapters without letting you know, label a book as "100% uncensored" when there are still little white bars... even their main banner used to say they were a distributor of "uncensored hentai" despite over 90% of their product being censored. To me that is like calling your hamburger a "pure beef patty" because 10% of the patty is pure beef. Fakku does it right - they truly are uncensored, I can trust chapters won't be omitted, they have high quality printing that includes the digital copy (assuming you order from Fakku, though I do wish they full-colored the main cover rather than just the jacket), and they provide a good amount of high-quality previews so you know what you're getting.

No, I WISH Fakku had a license for Yamatogawa, but sadly it's a fruitless wish.
Romana FAKKU Letterer
Drawing Guy wrote...
though I do wish they full-colored the main cover rather than just the jacket

We make our manga as close to the Japanese release as possible. Our covers under the jackets of our releases, if compared to the Japanese, are to my knowledge exactly the same. If they were full color in Japanese, FAKKU's be in full color.
uno makoto
musashino sekai
rebis
marui maru
inochi wazuka
c.r
gekka kaguya
ryo
yassy

just to name a few
Deflo wrote...
uno makoto
musashino sekai
rebis
marui maru
inochi wazuka
c.r
gekka kaguya
ryo
yassy

just to name a few

You named some of my favorite futa artists there! Good choices!
I would also like to see Yamatogawa, Rebis, and Marui Maru get published by Fakku.

Additionally I would like to see Nagashima Chousuke get published by Fakku as well. Otaku in 10,000 BC would be an instant pre-order for me and I am also interested in seeing what his other works are like.
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
Horikawa Gorou
Sanbun Kyoden
Drawing Guy wrote...

I'm glad we have at least some publisher getting Yamatogawa's work over here. Unfortunately not all of it has made it, and Project H doesn't hold a candle to Fakku. Project H isn't as high quality of print and books, don't have dust jackets, often don't have digital editions unless you catch a "promotion", and have frustrating censorship practices. They'll remove chapters without letting you know, label a book as "100% uncensored" when there are still little white bars... even their main banner used to say they were a distributor of "uncensored hentai" despite over 90% of their product being censored. To me that is like calling your hamburger a "pure beef patty" because 10% of the patty is pure beef. Fakku does it right - they truly are uncensored, I can trust chapters won't be omitted, they have high quality printing that includes the digital copy (assuming you order from Fakku, though I do wish they full-colored the main cover rather than just the jacket), and they provide a good amount of high-quality previews so you know what you're getting.

No, I WISH Fakku had a license for Yamatogawa, but sadly it's a fruitless wish.[/quote]

To be fair to Project H, they've acknowledged and corrected a number of their policies. They've stopped removing chapters and altering translations. They're now labeling stuff with little bars as 90 percent uncensored (on their website, at least), and all the new stuff they're licensing seems to be fully uncensored, anyways. They've even finally improved the image quality of their new digital releases. That said, Fakku physical and digital releases are still clearly higher quality, and Project H's release schedule is.. erratic, at best. As for Yamatogawa, Project H has released everything he's done except for Vanilla Essence, which they're about to announce a Kickstarter for.
mizutani tooru
Cat-ness NekoMancer
Henreader
Fujisaka Lyric
Rustle
Noise
Maeshima Ryou
Inuburo
hub0083 Carthago delenda est
Sticking to just the Wani releases:

• Key (their name is listed as Kii, but I'm pretty sure it's the same person)