[Bosshi] A Body for Play

Pages Prev1234Next
boltsandguns Electroshock TheRapist
animefreak_usa wrote...
boltsandguns wrote...
Cat-ness wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
boltsandguns wrote...
My copy has arrived, getting dangerously close to the point of building a FAKKU! shelf for all these books.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1561/24276653094_623cd4230f_b.jpg

Too late. I already have a hentai shelf full. specially with the kick starter coming.

Also i remember when i always have first in these threads... old times.

I'm a little surprised myself your only about 2000 miles closer then me, and 4000 closer then boltsandguns.

Uh, I live just south of LA so i'm less than 1000 miles from portland.

Fresno here. Should be wed.

AH, yeah thats quite a bit closer than hermosa. It occurs to me it might have to do with when the order went in, doesnt crazy ben ship in order?
Cat-ness NekoMancer
boltsandguns wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
boltsandguns wrote...
Cat-ness wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
boltsandguns wrote...
My copy has arrived, getting dangerously close to the point of building a FAKKU! shelf for all these books.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1561/24276653094_623cd4230f_b.jpg

Too late. I already have a hentai shelf full. specially with the kick starter coming.

Also i remember when i always have first in these threads... old times.

I'm a little surprised myself your only about 2000 miles closer then me, and 4000 closer then boltsandguns.

Uh, I live just south of LA so i'm less than 1000 miles from portland.

Fresno here. Should be wed.

AH, yeah thats quite a bit closer than hermosa. It occurs to me it might have to do with when the order went in, doesnt crazy ben ship in order?

We just lost the super bowl here so everyone was down in the dumps, then Bosshi came in.

Oops, mixed up boltsandguns and sakabato24 don't know how I'm geting old
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Hour or less when it was released. Maybe 2.
animefreak_usa wrote...
Hour or less when it was released. Maybe 2.

That's not too long after when I ordered, huh, probably the mail service being shite then.
Shadowdevi The Panty Bandit
Mine arrived in the UK today <3
hub0083 Carthago delenda est
Got mine in the mail today - another quality release from Fakku! I especially appreciate it b/c today was kinda crappy for me. =\

I really need to get another shelf.
By the end of the year I expect everyone to have a dedicated bookcase for FAKKU releases.
Jacob wrote...
By the end of the year I expect everyone to have a dedicated bookcase for FAKKU releases.

Release enough books and I will be glad to, for now they will stay hidden in the depths of my manga shelves.
Im already buying a bigger case. A secret shelf for the stuff where i can visit bubba in prison.
still wanting for amazon shipment... :(

about the shelf "fakku only"

this will only depend on you Jacob, we want more

will you gives us more?
Likhos01 Monster Girl Lover
Jacob wrote...

That would be possible, I added a shelf recently. But your books have yet to be able to fill it on their own.
Day later.
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://my.mixtape.moe/mxfuvo.jpgForum Image: https://my.mixtape.moe/tpxhzj.jpg

The real book cover is better. Freaky likey oozing.
Jacob wrote...

So long as the quality of the books continues to be top notch!

Project-H has good content in their books but its always a bummer feeling like I'm holding newspaper in my hand lol
Sneaked it in at 6am

Edit: whoops wrong thread.
draigg836 wrote...
Jacob wrote...

Project-H has good content in their books but its always a bummer feeling like I'm holding newspaper in my hand lol

This. Though their newest release Magical Warriors is printed on quality paper and is 100% uncensored. Which is also pretty rare for them. They got a ways to go to be fakku tier!
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
Archvile wrote...
draigg836 wrote...
Jacob wrote...

This. Though their newest release Magical Warriors is printed on quality paper and is 100% uncensored. Which is also pretty rare for them. They got a ways to go to be fakku tier!

They stated that One Kore will be the last book with the high quality specs because the costs were to high...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
Archvile wrote...
draigg836 wrote...
Jacob wrote...

They stated that One Kore will be the last book with the high quality specs because the costs were to high...

That sucks. I've thought about buying their releases in the past but the quality and rather heavy-handed adding of their name to the covers has always put me off.
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
boltsandguns wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
Archvile wrote...
draigg836 wrote...
Jacob wrote...

That sucks. I've thought about buying their releases in the past but the quality and rather heavy-handed adding of their name to the covers has always put me off.

Yeah, their former quality was far from what we are used from fakku books, maybe Jacob spoiled us too much...
But at least we still get all works of Yamatogawa as high quality editions with new covers through their kickstarter!
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
boltsandguns wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
Archvile wrote...
draigg836 wrote...
Jacob wrote...

Yeah, their former quality was far from what we are used from fakku books, maybe Jacob spoiled us too much...
But at least we still get all works of Yamatogawa as high quality editions with new covers through their kickstarter!

This was in the most recent kickstarter email

"So our accountant isn't very happy with the print expenses. In order to continue to print the hentai books in the white paper stock quality, the sale numbers for One Kore must be impressive to her. If enough of you guys purchase this book, the next set of Project-H releases will keep the white paper stock"
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
boltsandguns wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
Archvile wrote...
draigg836 wrote...
Jacob wrote...

Like a said before. Jacob isn't making much with the paper and printing cost on the physicals. Digital is paying for your tanks.
Pages Prev1234Next