[Bosshi] A Body for Play

Pages Prev1234
angryaria Pretty Cure All Star
Thank you digital only people. I salute you.
Cat-ness NekoMancer
animefreak_usa wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
boltsandguns wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
Archvile wrote...
draigg836 wrote...
Jacob wrote...
By the end of the year I expect everyone to have a dedicated bookcase for FAKKU releases.

So long as the quality of the books continues to be top notch!

Project-H has good content in their books but its always a bummer feeling like I'm holding newspaper in my hand lol

This. Though their newest release Magical Warriors is printed on quality paper and is 100% uncensored. Which is also pretty rare for them. They got a ways to go to be fakku tier!

They stated that One Kore will be the last book with the high quality specs because the costs were to high...

That sucks. I've thought about buying their releases in the past but the quality and rather heavy-handed adding of their name to the covers has always put me off.

Yeah, their former quality was far from what we are used from fakku books, maybe Jacob spoiled us too much...
But at least we still get all works of Yamatogawa as high quality editions with new covers through their kickstarter!

Like a said before. Jacob isn't making much with the paper and printing cost on the physicals. Digital is paying for your tanks.

A post from RazeLatte of Project H/ Digital Manga Inc on their Kickstarter about Fakku Book quality
Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/koRkuCO.png

Fakku's Books are the best of the best hopefully they stay that way.
So Jacob keep doing your thing and we will keep supporting you.
I've loved bosshi s work. Been waiting on the release. Ordered this with curiousity xxx cat. Just waiting for it to ship still.

I'm more than satisfied with how every release is going. I look forward to kickstarter type setups.
Pages Prev1234