Upcoming genres?

Pages Prev12
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
Cat-ness wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
leonheart55 wrote...
I am hoping for Girls forM magazines to come if you guys are planning to do so.

I can't decide if I should like Girls for M or not...

Its only full of guro, NTR, vore, and bondage whats not to like.

And the occasional Milf like Takasugi Kou draws just no Vanilla.

The combination of Girls for M and Takasugi Kou sounds horrible... I like his art style and everytime he draws a nicer story (like MM 2) it's always a great read!
But maybe I'm just too soft...

You just keep being you we all know your a big softy like
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
Cat-ness wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
Cat-ness wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
leonheart55 wrote...
I am hoping for Girls forM magazines to come if you guys are planning to do so.

I can't decide if I should like Girls for M or not...

Its only full of guro, NTR, vore, and bondage whats not to like.

And the occasional Milf like Takasugi Kou draws just no Vanilla.

The combination of Girls for M and Takasugi Kou sounds horrible... I like his art style and everytime he draws a nicer story (like MM 2) it's always a great read!
But maybe I'm just too soft...

You just keep being you we all know your a big softy like

Now I must destroy a city to feel manly again...
Honestly, when it comes down to it, Fakku's content doesn't really do it for me, and I even made a poorly-worded topic about genre diversity a while back. At this point, I pay Fakku as less of a "buying hentai" thing and more of a "donating to hentai artists" kinda deal.

Now, the Fakku Books on the other hand, I buy, love, and fap to. Still waiting on "A Straight Line to Love", Jacob!
Jacob wrote...
I want everyone to be completely satisfied with their subscription, but I do not expect the overall percentage of controversial content (in comparison to the rest of the content we release) to increase. So if you are unhappy now you probably won't be happy in the future. Obviously I want you to stay, but it's more important to be honest.

That said, we do have some big announcements about more content coming to the subscription that I am excited to share in the next few weeks (possibly as early as next week).

I was actually wondering, I am willing to pay an addition if you are capable of getting Comic Lo as a separate comic. I say separate because I Know not all support Lolicon content, but lets say the comic is a completely separate charge we could opt in, I am willing to pay the additional fee if there where one for that comic specifically :o
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
iolita wrote...
Jacob wrote...
I want everyone to be completely satisfied with their subscription, but I do not expect the overall percentage of controversial content (in comparison to the rest of the content we release) to increase. So if you are unhappy now you probably won't be happy in the future. Obviously I want you to stay, but it's more important to be honest.

That said, we do have some big announcements about more content coming to the subscription that I am excited to share in the next few weeks (possibly as early as next week).

I was actually wondering, I am willing to pay an addition if you are capable of getting Comic Lo as a separate comic. I say separate because I Know not all support Lolicon content, but lets say the comic is a completely separate charge we could opt in, I am willing to pay the additional fee if there where one for that comic specifically :o

This... might not be a bad idea at all if it would get us that magazine. *nods*
Kaimax Best Master-San
iolita wrote...
I was actually wondering, I am willing to pay an addition if you are capable of getting Comic Lo as a separate comic.

There's going to be a lot hoops to jump if Fakku wants to add Comic Lo.
1. It's not owned by Wani MAgazine but Akane Shinsa (Comic Tenma/Comic Sigma/comic Rin) That's going to be the Highest Hoop to jump, as we don't know if Wani would allow a competitor on the same service.
The quick fix that I can think of is different subscriptions, like how on Cable TV, I can either subscribe to HBO or Cinemax

2. We still haven't tapped deep into Wani Magazine's material, for now It's just Kairakuten and X-Eros, There's still Kairakuten Beast and Shitsurakuten that FAkku haven't explored.
Kaimax wrote...
iolita wrote...
I was actually wondering, I am willing to pay an addition if you are capable of getting Comic Lo as a separate comic.

There's going to be a lot hoops to jump if Fakku wants to add Comic Lo.
1. It's not owned by Wani MAgazine but Akane Shinsa (Comic Tenma/Comic Sigma/comic Rin) That's going to be the Highest Hoop to jump, as we don't know if Wani would allow a competitor on the same service.
The quick fix that I can think of is different subscriptions, like how on Cable TV, I can either subscribe to HBO or Cinemax

2. We still haven't tapped deep into Wani Magazine's material, for now It's just Kairakuten and X-Eros, There's still Kairakuten Beast and Shitsurakuten that FAkku haven't explored.

Thankyou for the response as i had no knowledge or the thought of the competitive side of this kind of business. I will always give Fakku my money as long as they have the loli-tag and the humble thought of my money going to the artist, but it would help me feel like I'm actually benefiting if more loli content was released :P but all I can do is wait with fingers crossed :P
Drawing Guy PRO Crastinator
Jacob wrote...

Hope to get that update soon! I recently unsubscribed... there just wasn't enough content happening that I liked to justify the cost. I have all of your books (other than the latest Meaty Minxes as Chubby is a no-go for me), and for the last few months I have just found myself clicking through and then just turning to my books or other sources. It's all vanilla (which I own tons of already and still haven't read all my books cover to cover yet), or hairy (which is one of my other three turn-off tags). Having only two or three chapters only a month that I enjoyed is money I'd much rather put towards more full books. More content can very well change that. :)

Well, that, and I'm still hoping for the Range Murata spreads.... <3
Pages Prev12