Necrosmos Joins FAKKU!

I am proud to share the third western artist we will be publishing on FAKKU, Necrosmos! He'll be bringing some much needed futanari back to FAKKU. Going forward you can expect a delicious new chapter every month.

You can follow Necrosmos on Patreon, Pixiv, and Tumblr. And be sure to check out his first FAKKU chapter, I Love My Big Sister!

necro-sample.png
It's thanks to all of you subscribers that we are able to work with artists around the world like Necro and get them officially published, so thank you everyone!

tumblr_o39ndvmATG1u94xf2o2_1280.jpg
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Was really excited to see this tonight, I'm in love with the art! Those eyes are just stunning and I love the softness the bodies have when drawn and colored. Can't wait to see more :)
Thank you for the introduction, Jacob.

And hello to anyone reading this. I'm very excited to be working with FAKKU, so I wanna put my best foot forward. It means a lot to me, so I hope those-a you here'll enjoy my thingalingies.
Welcome aboard! Your work is really impressive.
Necrosmos wrote...
Thank you for the introduction, Jacob.

And hello to anyone reading this. I'm very excited to be working with FAKKU, so I wanna put my best foot forward. It means a lot to me, so I hope those-a you here'll enjoy my thingalingies.

Welcome!
Futa is definitely not my thing, but I find your style cute!
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
That was a much needed addition indeed. Welcome to Fakku!
Mr.Everwood will see you now ;)
I know a lot of people are going to be very happy with the new futa, you've got a glowing career ahead ;)
ChrisBRosado123 wrote...
Welcome aboard! Your work is really impressive.

luinthoron wrote...
That was a much needed addition indeed. Welcome to Fakku!

A.I. wrote...

Welcome!
Futa is definitely not my thing, but I find your style cute!

Mr.Everwood wrote...
I know a lot of people are going to be very happy with the new futa, you've got a glowing career ahead ;)

Uu, thank you very much. I appreciate the warm welcome.
Hanayome Ultimate Laziness
First time I came to futa.
I feel ashamed.
First chapter you published doesn't just have Futanari, it even has Futa on Male.
Yeah, I'm really happy you decided to publish your work here. I'll definitely be looking forward to your chapter every month. =)
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
The art style is really great!
Not a futa fan. But the art is nice. Everyone has their likes. But we still support and respect the work. :)