[Key] After School Vanilla

Pages Prev1234Next
I need a second job thanks to fakku And all that great work
SirDougles Minister of Shitposts
El ORLY wrote...
I like the art style so I'll buy. :l

And that 2nd frame kinda looks a bit NTR-ish.. I could be wrong tho.
Anyways, I, like so many others here still waiting for NTR2 book. :l

You mean the infamous "Ima Real" that's releasing earlier in the month? Takeda Hiromitsu is not known for being warm and fuzzy.
Likhos01 Monster Girl Lover
SirDougles wrote...
El ORLY wrote...

You mean the infamous "Ima Real" that's releasing earlier in the month? Takeda Hiromitsu is not known for being warm and fuzzy.

Nah, he's speaking about NTR² a book that has been on the shelves for a little while (though not for long, I'm expecting it to pop up at one point).
It's worse than Ima Real as I heard, so I guess releasing the latter first is a smooth move on Fakku's part. It prepares your mind before sending the final blow.
SirDougles Minister of Shitposts
Likhos01 wrote...
SirDougles wrote...
El ORLY wrote...

Nah, he's speaking about NTR² a book that has been on the shelves for a little while (though not for long, I'm expecting it to pop up at one point).
It's worse than Ima Real as I heard, so I guess releasing the latter first is a smooth move on Fakku's part. It prepares your mind before sending the final blow.

Ah yes, I remember reading about that one, ok. Haven't read it and probably won't (NTR just doesn't do it for me), but power to NTR lovers for getting representation.
Mr.Everwood will see you now ;)
WOHOO, praise the sun ya'll, I was right on the money!
YQII FAKKU Translator
Looking through the credit pages, I just realized that the following chapter had four new pages added to it for the book version. I already mentioned during its announcement that this title has two prequel chapters that lead up to this, but if you're curious about what happened between the penultimate and final page of this story, keep an eye out for this book release in the not so distant future!
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
YQII wrote...
Looking through the credit pages, I just realized that the following chapter had four new pages added to it for the book version. I already mentioned during its announcement that this title has two prequel chapters that lead up to this, but if you're curious about what happened between the penultimate and final page of this story, keep an eye out for this book release in the not so distant future!

I'm ready!
opal FAKKU Senior Editor
Workin' on this book now. Trust me, it's not even close to being entirely vanilla... I wasn't really pumped to work on such a "vanilla" book but it's a lot more compelling than just that >w< there's a lot of good short story stuff in each chapter!
623 FAKKU QA
opal wrote...
Workin' on this book now. Trust me, it's not even close to being entirely vanilla... I wasn't really pumped to work on such a "vanilla" book but it's a lot more compelling than just that >w< there's a lot of good short story stuff in each chapter!

That's actually good to hear. The title was misleading and if that's the case I might get this book at one point. I really liked the art in that one Salt and Pepper subscription chapter. That booty-shot.
opal wrote...

That's really high level teasing...
I come I see I c.....an't cum? where is the pre-order button?
Most likely next month's book. Cant wait, really unique art from my perspective
I'm really jazzed about this book, but I am kinda Hentai burned out so imma take a break till the pre-orders come out for this book, then catch up on all the Sub updates. Going by the 3 weeks guideline I take it the pre-order should start Thursday April 28, 2016.
When are preorders going up, fam?
meme50superfan wrote...
When are preorders going up, fam?

Hopefully tomorrow. If not tomorrow next week Thursday.

Historically speaking pre-orders have launched on A Thursday PST time, but hey they can change that whenever they want.
saviorab1 Jack-o'-Loli
My favourite artist. Definitely purchase for study purpose :@
YQII FAKKU Translator
The pre-order is scheduled to go up next Thursday. We've already started with Bestiary 3, but we have some other surprises planned for this week!
YQII wrote...
The pre-order is scheduled to go up next Thursday. We've already started with Bestiary 3, but we have some other surprises planned for this week!

I like how surprises means more than one...
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
It sounds like I need to go back to whoring.

Edit
Bought.
Has pettanko tag, Anyone can vouch of the pettanko contents ? Will instantly buy if so
Pages Prev1234Next