2016 Winter Subscription Thread

Q1 2016 is coming to a close and I thought it might be a good idea to do a little round up. Might be a handy resource for anyone new or catching up.

[Q4 2015 Thread]

Share your favorite artists and/or manga from the subscription service since Jan/1/16.

My favorite artist BY FAR is obviously Harry.

Runner upsMy favorite Winter 2016 Artists: Ashiomi Masato, SAVAN, and Ishikawa Shisuke.

For a specific manga it has to be Pregnant Ninja by Moonlight by SAVAN. I just really dig the artwork in this one.

Oh and Image Change by Parabola was pretty cute.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Harryminusyama chapter blows all the other chapters out of the water for sure.

But, these other three were pretty good.

Ordiy's Forest
Couple#
Welcome to KLA
My favorite of all time here is one series called Amague!, yeah you probably should check it out, I heard it's awesome and the artist is really sexy
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
ChrisBRosado123 wrote...

Runners up: Ashiomi Masato, SAVAN, and Ishikawa Shisuke.

For a specific manga it has to be Pregnant Ninja by Moonlight by SAVAN. I just really dig the artwork in this one.

Oh and Image Change by Parabola was pretty cute.

You named a lot of favorites of me, so I only add some other worth to be mentioned:

Koppori Nama Beer
Hirama Hirokazu

Specific (not yet mentioned) chapters I liked were Love Milk Legend and the werewolf girl story

The list is not final, this were just the first ones to pop into my head

A.I. wrote...
My favorite of all time here is one series called Amague!, yeah you probably should check it out, I heard it's awesome and the artist is really sexy

Don't forget to mention that the artist is in fact in witness protection for snitching on some mobsters...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...

A.I. wrote...

Don't forget to mention that the artist is in fact in witness protection for snitching on some mobsters...

All I've heard is that he is really sexy and cute, and that Jacob should invite him to a Con someday.
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
A.I. wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...

A.I. wrote...

All I've heard is that he is really sexy and cute, and that Jacob should invite him to a Con someday.

Would be best if this con doesn't take place in a city with a mobster problem or he sleeps with the fishes...
Which would be bad, cause I wan't to know what happens next in Amague...
Cat-ness NekoMancer
Not going to relist whats already up so here we go

1st:Predator Girl ♡
2nd:China♡Advice
3rd:Lenient Little Sister

The give me more award goes to Mutou Mato

The Honorary NTR Award goes to Onii-chan Separation for puting my heart in a blender and pressing puree.
Mr.Everwood will see you now ;)
This winter I've picked up a bunch of new chapters for my collections and favourites, but these are the ones that stood out the most:

Mixed Bath

The Night the Anemone Blooms

Pregnant Ninja by Moonlight

Couple

Excursion Day 99

Bright Disparate Love

Meguru's Circling #4

Liar

Sexual! Cherry Hunter

Our Secret

Now for artist awards:

Award for most talented artist goes to: Norinko! Who knocked us of our feet with his stunning chapter Bright Disparate Love! Art like that is worth waiting for, so take your time with the next chapter sensei but don't worry, we'll be here to read it once you're finished ;)

Award for most consistently entertaining artist goes to: SAVAN! Who keeps pumping out (no pun intended) excellent fapping material with every new release! It's swell to have a resident artist who you know will never once fail to get out off and then some more!

Finally, my own award for personal favourite artist goes to: Kosuke Haruhito! Who is quickly becoming one of my go-to artists for perfect fapping material! I've said it before and I will say it again: please make Couple a series!

Thereby the 2016 Winter Subscription Award Ceremony is over, see you in July!
Its been a great winter (Hentai Wise)

-From all the Comix E-Eros releases, one of my favorites was Threesome in 3LDK by Leli
-From all the Comic Kairakuten releases it was a dead tie between Break The Silence by Koppori Nama Beer and Irregular by Key. Interest thing is both these chapters are done in a way where the artist really lets their art do the talking, without a lot of dialogue.
-Even though it is really fresh on FAAKU one of my favorites from Comic Shitsurakuten was Even So, I Really Do Love You by Edogawa Roman

Overall my #1 hentai of the the 2016 Winter period goes to Arousal by E-musu Aki

I also wanted to add my most anticipated backlog upload, personally i can't wait for E-Musu Aki's chapter from Comic Kairakuten 2015-09 to be uploaded to the site.

Oh happy days...I am waiting for you.