New Feature: Live Comments!

Pages 12Next
Have you ever been fapping to something and thought, "I wonder what other people on the Internet think about this?" Well today, we have a solution! We are proud to officially launch a brand new feature on FAKKU, live comments! Modeled after the infamous NicoVideo, now when you're reading a release on FAKKU you can watch as the comments fly by on each page.

This addition will help you get into the material in ways you never thought possible. All of us at FAKKU have been working around the clock to make sure you have the best hentai reading experience possible, enjoy!

And of course if you don't want to see the comments, just click the link in the top left of the reader to turn them off.

Forum Image: https://t.fakku.net/images/upload/comments5.gif
RalgradxF A Horny Gilded Dragon
...You guys go all out, huh?
At this point I really can't tell if you're being serious or this all just joke...

But either way if I can wank my lil partner I'm fine with anything
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Just needs an in-reader comment form.
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
In fact this seems like a nice feature...
Xelgadis Ex Hentai Protagonist
I'm just glad you can turn the comments off. They are mostly a flood of spam coving the hentai.
Another thing I never knew was missing in my life. Thank you ever so much!
KogXXV Loves a good plot
This is dumb in a way I have to respect.
at first I thought this would be something like the "tsukomi" from mangareader, but it's on a whole new level! hahahahaha
RozenKryst777 ~Void and Chaos~
I wonder what this post is supposed to mean. Oh, look a new chap-- AAAAGH, MY EYES! MY BRAIN!

...In other words, a spectacular addition. I support it. :D
Fucking dumb.
Happy April fools.

It sure seems like an interesting feature tho.
Mr.Everwood will see you now ;)
We have time for one more!
Helseth Certified Drug Dealer
Needs more clapping guys.

Valuable developing time well spent!
This is all too much for me.
Papa Nito Enemy Stand
This would make NTR significantly more interesting.
I hope this is more of a prank than something serious. I like to enjoy my doujinshi's without random text interrupting me. Also it's a killjoy to fapping :(
awnshpooka wrote...
I hope this is more of a prank than something serious. I like to enjoy my doujinshi's without random text interrupting me. Also it's a killjoy to fapping :(

It's 100% a joke, nobody would enjoy reading with all that visual noise.
Trustilotous Wholesome Herald
This completes me.
Pages 12Next