New Feature: Live Comments!

Pages Prev12
Papa Nito Enemy Stand
awnshpooka wrote...
I hope this is more of a prank than something serious. I like to enjoy my doujinshi's without random text interrupting me. Also it's a killjoy to fapping :(

Even if it was real, there was still the option to turn it off.
please make it possible to not turn on at all instead of silencing it on each manga
Cat-ness NekoMancer
Wonderful addition allow us to change speed and density and its a keeper.
Please, please keep this feature. I love it.
freeter wrote...

I think the niconico parody is amusing but there's pretty much no case where I would want to actually see comments in this fashion. BUT I think there might be something to having comments in the reader. Like the ability to tag specific panels or speech bubbles. Is it worth developing? I don't really think so. I don't think it necessarily adds any major benefit to the reading experience. But it might be an interesting way to engage the community.
It damn better be an April Fool's thing, cuz it's lame. Either turn it off by default and put a toggle, or piss off people >_>
ChrisBRosado123 wrote...
freeter wrote...

I think the niconico parody is amusing but there's pretty much no case where I would want to actually see comments in this fashion. BUT I think there might be something to having comments in the reader. Like the ability to tag specific panels or speech bubbles. Is it worth developing? I don't really think so. I don't think it necessarily adds any major benefit to the reading experience. But it might be an interesting way to engage the community.

That's what I suggested once, something similar to what Mangareader uses: the ability to place a comment on the page. Obviously it should need to turn the thing on for the comments to show up.
This is stupid. What makes it worse is that some idiot thinks it should be on by default instead of making it something you can turn on if you want it. So that means that each time I start reading, I have to take the time to turn off these stupid comments. It's irritating and useless and adds nothing to a reading experience.
Papa Nito wrote...
awnshpooka wrote...
I hope this is more of a prank than something serious. I like to enjoy my doujinshi's without random text interrupting me. Also it's a killjoy to fapping :(

Even if it was real, there was still the option to turn it off.

It has to be a prank surely lmao, who wants this shit? xD

Also, what is your avatar pic from? damn.
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
This is going to end up like those Japanese streaming sites that let all the comments flow, can become quite the clusterfuck sometimes.

...Well, if it's optional, then that'd be great, might be interesting to try it out for the heck of it.
It's hard to read the live comments. They're too fast and blurry. I think it's just a rendering problem, a combination of the font typeset and font speed.
This has got to be the best feature. I get to write a comment with the word loli in it, and the word is read across the screen, in doing so it makes me happier about the content im reading even if it involves oppai. Thankyou FAKKU.
FHT Ecchi is love.
Okay, some people may like this, or even this could be an April's Fool joke, but please let me change the default state of the comments. I personally don't like them, and turning them off every single time I open an new chapter is annoying.
[color=#9D0A0A]FAKKU[/color], if you want to keep the feature, fine, but let us choose if we want them on every single chapter or not. Thank you.
Neat idea for some people, though definitely not my thing. I tried it for a few seconds but it was kinda chaotic, a little too fast. A+ for adding more new features though. =)
Damn I think this is a really funny and well made idea for April Fools. However jokes on me I prefer to use my old old iPad to read the subscription chapters everyday. After going months without a problem the comments make it so on any browser on my iPad the chapter won't load and I just get a grey background. They work fine on my phone probably because it's a new model only a year old.

I see no solution to this unless there's an option to disable the live comments from the user settings section. I will keep trying to read chapters every day until the billing period this month. It's a shame I get so unlucky sometimes... Reading hentai on my computer just isnt the same :(
HOW DO I TURN OFF THIS ONE TIME INSTEAD OF EVERY SINGLE COMIC. I AM SO DONE WITH THIS TERRIBLE FEATURE. WHO WANTS TO SEE "WWWWW.." FLYING OVER THEIR MANGA. I DO NOT Want trolls.... in my paid fakku superscription.
I will legitimately miss these comments.
Papa Nito Enemy Stand
Jacob wrote...

Reading any chapter, and getting blindsided with "I am 12 and what is this", or "whyboner.jpg" gave me a good, genuine chuckle. Though short lived, the feature was fun.
Jacob wrote...

the live comments or the pissed off users? I don't know what was funnier!
Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
Happy April fools indeed.
Pages Prev12